<41> Pregame!DRV3 meet and greet!

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Request by: My fav reader, Nai!

This is uhh, half one shot and half scenario lol.

•••
"So, ehem, because some problems that I don't really know what makes it, but it seems like you bastards has duplicated yourself." Monokuma said, as the participants looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean, Monokuma?" Kaede asked.

"Puhuhu, it's going to be fine, I suppose, but anyway! Prepare to meet yourselves! You bastards!" Monokuma then pressed the button on his podium inside the gym. And 16 students popped out from the stage.

"Wh-What the-?!" Kaede shouted. "I-Is this us?" Shuichi asked. "Is it my magic?" Himiko questioned.

"Well, whatever! Just enjoy yourself with your clones!"

•••

<Rantaro Amami>
"So... you're Rantaro, too?" Rantaro asked, and pointing at his (pregame) self. "Mhm? And you're Rantaro too, huh? I really glad that I'm not you." Pregame Rantaro chuckled. "Listen, calm guy, I really wanted to tell you something important, but I don't really want to die, so uh, you'll have to find the answer for yourself then!"

Rantaro looked at pregame Rantaro in confusion, but then his lips curled into a smile. "Well, alright then, whatever you say, Rantaro."

<Kokichi Oma>
"Nishishi! You look just like me, copycat!" Kokichi then poke his pregame self's cheek, and chuckled. "P-Please stop..." Pregame Kokichi muttered, and Kokichi stopped.

"Aww, my personality is not like that, copycat!" Kokichi whined, but Pregame Kokichi just stayed silent. I guess myself really enjoy this Killing Game, huh? Then I thought I'm the one who wanted to stop it... (Aww, Kokichi, nooo!! You actually did ;-;)

<Shuichi Saihara>
"I-I've always wanted to be the Ultimate Detective! I-I can't believe my dream came true!" Shuichi looked at his pregame self, clearly disturbed.

"So, tell me all about it when you become a detective! Please!" Pregame Shuichi pleaded, but Shuichi only stood in silent. "I-I'm sorry, but you're disturbing me..."

<Kiibo/Keebo>
"So... you're a robot, too?" Kiibo asked is pregame, but he remain silent. "I see, so you don't want to have a conversation, then..." Kiibo sweat dropped, and looked away from Pregame Kiibo.

<Korekiyo Shinguji>
Silence
Silence
S i l e n c e
"You're interested in studying about humans...?" Pregame Kiyo asked. "Ah, yes! Human are an interesting thing on the world! I could-" "That's enough..."

<Kaito Momota>
"C'mon dude! Cheer up! You're looking like you're having a bad day!" Kaito tried to cheer... himself up. "Ugh, can't you just leave me alone? I just want to kill everyone here." Pregame Kaito growled.

"C'mon! Don't think so negative! They're your friends, see?"

<Gonta Gokuhara>
"Gonta want to say hi to Gonta!" Gonta smiled at himself, but pregame Gonta only glared at him. "Don't you have better things to do?" Pregame Gonta asked, and crossed his arms.

"Ah, Gonta will go now... because gentlemen will never do the opposite thing that others says!"

<Ryoma Hoshi>
"Look, kid, Have you ever done something wrong before?" Ryoma asked pregame Ryoma, but he just stared at him in confusion.

"Uh... I guess not?"

"Good"

<Kaede Akamatsu>
"Ah, would you like to try out the piano with me?" Kaede smiled at pregame Kaede, but she only glared at her.

"Seriously? Piano? What are you? Piano Freak?" Pregame Kaede chuckled, and crossed her arms.

"Hey! That's really rude of you!" Kaede shouted, but it seems like her Pregame self doesn't care.

What have I got myself into...?

<Maki Harukawa>
"Hi there! Would you like to chat about something?" Pregame Maki asked, but Maki didn't answer. "O-Oh... I hope I'm not bothering you that much..." Pregame Maki sighed.

"Yes, you are, first, I looked into myself, and second, I don't like to talk to anyone."

<Miu Iruma>
"Oh, you have to check out my inventions, baby! We could do a lot of things with it!" Miu laughed, but pregame Miu only sweat dropped.

"U-Um... but... your inventions wouldn't hurt anyone, right?" Pregame Miu asked, and Miu only laughs. "Wait until you check it out! I'm sure that you're a virgin, aren't you?"

"I-I mean, aren't we are?!"

<Angie Yonaga>
"Praise to Atua!" Angie cheered. "Um... what's Atua...?" Pregame Angie asked. "Oh, Atua is a God! Only I can listen to Him!"

"A-Ah... I see..." Why am I so weird? I don't want to talk to her anymore...

<Himiko Yumeno>
"What's a mage?" Pregame Himiko asked. "A mage like me can make real magic! Not magic tricks!" Himiko explained.

"I don't believe that."

"Nyeh? Why?"

"Magic isn't real, anyone who believes in it is a loser."

<Tenko Chabashira>
"Well, have you seen how adorable Himiko is??? She's so perfect! Degenerate males can't touch her!" Tenko said, and make Pregame!Tenko rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, but you couldn't see the beauty in men? Seriously? I'm lesbian in this Killing Game? Square up, Tenko!" Pregame Tenko growled.

<Kirumi Tojo>
"So... which Ultimately talent did you have?" Pregame Kirumi asked. "Well, I have the Ultimate Maid, which means I'll help everyone." Kirumi explains.

"Seriously? I'll be everyone's maid?! Boring!" Pregame Kirumi growled.

<Tsumugi Shirogane>
They're the same, I guess... but just a bit of switch personalities. Besides, I don't think that Tsumugi would be surprised if her pregame self is here.

————————————————————————

Words: 888

20/3/2020