<23> Makoto x Jealous!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Outside world
Gender: Neutral
Request by: Sunnie Demon Days (On Quotev)

Idk if you want it in the Killing Game or the outside world, so I just choose random thing.
If you already replied to my comment, then I guess that's when I started writing this already.
This is going to be a bit short, cuz I don't do jelly stuff much.

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Look! Isn't that Sayaka Maizono? The pop star?!" I looked over to where my friend, Makoto was pointing in disgust. Ugh, Sayaka... who always get everyone's attention... even worse, she's with us in the class 78th.

"Yeah, I heard that she's in our class too, right?" I asked, still looking at the blue haired girl. "Wow, she's so pretty..." Makoto sighed. "Ugh, why would you like her? Let's go." I grabbed his arm and pulled him far, far away from Sayaka.

And even more worse, he was set to sit next to Sayaka. And I was sitting next to Leon! Why can't I be with Makoto?! Yeah sure that we isn't dating... yet... but I still have a crush on him.

~~~~•

"Well, if you want, you can come over to the club to listen to me!" Sayaka smiled at Makoto as she invites him to the music club. Or something like that...

I wanted to jump out of the table and flip her away! But I couldn't. As Makoto and Sayaka walks out, I followed them, and listen to their conversation.

Nothing special happened. But I was still jealous of Sayaka. She got so many attention! Why can't I be like her? "Is something wrong, (L/N)-san?" When I heard the voice, I flinched a bit, and realized that it was Celestia. "Oh... hi... it was just... Makoto... he's hanging out too much with that stupid Maizono!" I said.

"I see, you were jealous, weren't you?" She asked, while I just nods in response. "Yeeahh... a little bit..." I said, and continue to look at the two.

Celestia just sighed, and leave me be.

~~~~•

"So then, Sayaka said she was-" Then I cut Makoto off. "Makoto? Please... can we change the subject? I don't feel like talking about Sayaka." I said. "Wait, why?" "Or just fucking shut up! All you talk about is Sayaka! If you want to be with her, then just say it! Why did you have to be so hard?!" I shouted.

"W-Wait... were you... jealous of Maizono...?" He asked. "Tch, why the hell I wouldn't?! I like you, you idiot! Only idiots like you wouldn't know that!!" I pointed at him and ran away. (Plot twist: Reader-san is now a tsundere :O)

~~~~•

"Hey... (Y/N)...?" Makoto tried to talk to me the whole day, but all I did was ignore him. "Don't bother me, Naegi." "Wait! You said you like me yesterday, right?" I flinched a bit, and remembered what I just said.

"Ugh, so? You could go with Maizo-" I was surprised by a sudden kiss from my crush, Makoto Naegi. He soon pulled out. "What was that for?!" I shouted. "I like you too!" He smiled.

"Why are you so cute at all of a sudden?!" I said. "I mean... I said nothing..." "Haha... you don't need to be jealous of Maizono anymore! Because, we're a couple now!"

I smiled at him, and kissed him. "I love you, my Makoto~"

—————————————————————

Oh God, wth is this-

But anyway, I found out how Tsundere are easy to write, even if this is not a Tsundere one xD

Words: 622

26/2/2020