<56> Hajime x Reader

Danganronpa 3: Hope Arc
Outside World
Gender: Neutral
Request by: fr1e (On Quotev)

I-
I dunno... it sounds hard (And it is)... so warning that this'll be short... and uh... spoilers warning too?
My maximum for this chapter is only 500+ words... I hate it when I write a short chapter...

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
I looked around, and saw everyone was having fun, eating, chatting, and other stuff. Though the Killing Game is over, and perhaps we won't have to be worried anymore...

But I still feel that one of us is still down... and maybe they'd need to talk about it. And that person is Hajime Hinata, the Ultimate... Hope?

He was looking at the sea, and looked pretty sad about something. Maybe he remembers Chiaki? Poor guy.. I sighed as I walk towards him. "Hey Hajime, feeling all good?" You asked as you stood right besides him.

"Oh! Um... I didn't notice you there, haha... well... um... I'm fine..." Hajime's word didn't really convinced you, of course, you're not easy to be fooled. "Hey Hajime... I know something's up, is it about your new ability?" You asked as Hajime looked away nervously.

"Knew it... but um, mind talking about it?" I asked again and look into Hajime's red and green eyes. "Hey... you can tell me anything, y'know, I won't judge." I said again, and walked closer to Hajime.

"Well... this... um... power... I don't really know if I could control this or not! What if I mess up?" Hajime asked nervously as I just sighs and pat his back. "It's alright Haji, I know that it's going to be hard, but just try your best alright?" I said and smiled at the boy, while he just nodded back.

But something tells me that he's still stressed out. This is going to take forever... I sighed and put my hand on the boy's shoulder. "I said everything is going to be find, Haji, trust yourself, and everything would be fine!" I encouraged as Hajime just smiles.

We stood there for a while, and it was a bit of a awkward silent. "Hey, (Y/N)... thanks for coming up to me..." Hajime said, and caught my attention. "I mean... there's not really much people who cares about me... so um..." Hajime trailed off as I pat his back.

"No probs Haji! I'm always here to help, and um, if you need to vent then I'm here!" You said proudly, and both of you stands there to look at the blue water sea again.

"Hey... (Y/N)... Um... I was wanting to ask you that um... do you like anyone in... your class?" Hajime asked as I looked at the cheerful students again. "Oh, um... my class? Why my class though?" I asked and look at the brunette again.

"I mean... you're all in a same class... then you must've liked someone, right?" Hajime asked as I just tilts my head. "Hmm... I do have a crush on someone, but I don't think that he'll like me back." I said as Hajime just looked away.

"Oh... who is it? Is it... Nagito?" He asked as I looked at his disappointed face. "Well, he's not in my class, and he's not crazy about hope too... but he has been with me for a while now." I said as Hajime is just being confused.

"Well... I lose... who is it?" Hajime asked. "Are you sure that you wanted to know?" I asked as Hajime nods.

"Oh well... I guess I have nothing to loose, haha... it... it's you, Hajime..." I said and turned away from the boy. I could hear Hajime gasp, and before I knew it, I was pulled into a hug.

"I love you too, (Y/N)..."

——————————————————————

Words: 633

7/4/2020