<🎊>Maki x Reader (Happy birthday!)

Danganronpa V3
Gender: neutral
Inside the Killing Game
Event: Happy birthday Maki!
————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

You knew today is Maki's birthday. And since you guys were friends in this stupid Killing Game, you decided to create Maki a surprise party.

"Hey Kayayday!" I called out for Kaede.

"Oh, (L/N)-san." Kaede chucked.

"Hey Akamatsu, today is Maki's birthday, and I really want to surprise her with something." I said.

"Oh! Then... I can make a birthday cake for her, Kirumi can do the decorating, and yeah, how does it sound?" Kaede asked.

"Sounds nice, now I just need to distract her while you guys were getting ready..." I said.

"Yeah... hm... we'll be ready at the dinning hall, make sure she stays away from there!" Kaede said, walking to get the others.

"Alright! Thanks Akamatsu!" I shouted and waved at her.

She smiled back. And I went to get Maki.

"Good morning Maki Roll!" I shout out her nickname as soon as I met her.

"Good morning..." Maki said, still not understanding what's happening.

"I want to hang out with you!" I said.

"Um... sure... I guess..." She answered.

We hang out at almost everywhere except the dinning hall.

"Hey... I'm quite hungry... why don't we go to the dinning hall...?" Maki asked.

"Eeehhh? But- my book!" I whined as I open a random book.

Yes, we were at the library. And things... are getting hard for me.

"Hiya Maki! Hi (Y/N)-san!" Kokichi walked in.

"What do you want..." Maki glared at the boy.

"Nothing, but just to annoy you guys, I guess." Kokichi smirked.

Maki face palmed, and shoved her head to her book. Obviously don't want any troubles to come from the mini Hitler.

Kokichi leaned to my ear, and whispered:

"You owe me Panta, (Y/N)-san."

That makes sense now, he just distract Maki for me...

I sighed and nodded at his request for 'Panta'. Kokichi kept annoy Maki, and I kept trying to make him not passing the line.

And then, Kokichi said.

"Hmm... I'm hungry! Let's go to the Dinning Hall!"

"Ok then." I nodded.

Maki just nodded and all three of us walked to the Dinning Hall. And when we opens the door...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKIIIII!" Everyone jumps out of their hiding spot, and turned on the light.

"W-Woah..." Maki gasped.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"You... prepared this... for me..?" Maki asked.

"Yup! I knew it's your birthday Maki Roll!"

"Here! Happy birthday!" Kaede said, bringing her the chocolate cake.

"Nicceeee!" I said.

"Haha! Now, now, let's begin eating." Kaede chuckled, and set the cake on the table along with other food.

Everyone gave her a present that she likes and love. (Except the Love Key of course). Everything turned out quite well!

And we enjoyed the party.

Except... at the end...

I was walking to my room, when I was about to open the door to my room...

A hand reached on my shoulder!

Shit! Am I going to die?!

"(Y/N)-san~ You still owe me Panta~" I immediately knew who it is.

"Nope! Nope! Nope! I don't owe you anything! Get out!" I shouted.

"(N/N)-san! You promised!" Kokichi pouted.

We had a fight, but... I ended up brought him his Panta to make him shut up.

But Maki's birthday is still great.

————————————————————————

Happy birthday Maki! This is a friendship chapter, of course, and a short one too...

I'm too lazy to learn other's bday... I mean, I already knew the V3 cast, but not the other two games... R.I.P

But anyway, hope you like it.

Words: 614

2/2/2020