<19.5> (Reaction) Shuichi x F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
You know what? You already know what happened if you read the last Chapter, so I guess you don't need this info.

Reaction were requested by: Nai (On Quotev)

Ehem, this is the reaction of Kokichi and Kaede, so it'll be super short.

Also, the first time I did this, I didn't mean Kaede to have interest on Shuichi, but whatever, it's for the plot's sake.

———————————————————————

<Kaede's P.O.V>
I look at Shuichi, who was having trouble with his confession.

"Oh! Isn't that Shuichi and (Y/N)?" Kokichi suddenly popped up out of nowhere. "Ugh, yes, they are..." I groaned. "Ohhhhh! Are Shuichi going to confess his love to (Y/N)?!" Kokichi teased. "Ah! I can't wait to see him fail!" And he keep drinking his Panta.

"Ew! What's that?!" I shouted. "Want to try some?" He gave me the bottle. I shook my head 'no', and continues to watch the students.

"Oh, right, I promised myself if I see you, I'll tell you this!" (Y/N) countered Shuichi. "Y-Yes? You can say it..." (Y/N) then mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"I like you!" She shouted

"W-Wait! Really?"

"Yeah, I'm not cool... I know..."

"No, no! I like you too, (Y/N)!"

"R-Really?"

They then hugged each other. Well, yes, that I suggested Shuichi that he should come with (Y/N), but I want him to be happy.

"Oh Atua! The cringe is real!!" Kokichi laughed, choked on his own drink. "I was expecting (Y/N) to reject him instead, but this is ok too!"

"Yeah..." I mumbled. "What was that?" Kokichi asks, leaning to me. "Ohhhhhh, are you jealous? Of who? (Y/N)? Or Shuichi?"

"Ugh, why do you need to know?!" I pushed him out, and walk away. "So... you like Shuichi? Would you kill (Y/N) to achieve him?" He continues.

"Oh, hi Oma, hi Akamatsu!" I heard (Y/N)'s voice. "I heard some shouting, so I decided to check out, haha...!" She giggled, the other thing I know is she's holding Shuichi's hand.

"Oh! You guys got together! That's amazing!" I said, walking to them. "So my boy, Shuichi finally did it!" I jokingly punched his arm. "Yeah... thank you, Akamatsu-san for encouraging me..." Shuichi smiled.

"Heyyyy!!! Are you going to ignore me?!!!" Kokichi whined. (Y/N) giggled a bit, and invited us to go to the Dining Hall, so we can stall some food. (Without Kirumi noticing ofc 👀)

We had a fun night, (Not that you dirty minded readers 👀) except Kokichi kept begging us for more Pantas.

————————————————————————

Yay! Finished it! :D
I hope this result doesn't disappoint you, and have a nice day/night!~

Words: 454

25/2/2020