<46> Leon x F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female.
Request by: @Magicalweebgirl
Warning: Spoilers

I͎d͎k͎,͎ d͎o͎n͎'͎t͎ s͎u͎e͎ m͎e͎ 🇴 🇴 🇫 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

Ultimate Timekeeper.

A talent where you can predict how long that person is going to live.

Cool talent, huh? Everyone said I'm a fortune teller or some clairvoyant. But seriously, those are not true. I predict perfectly, not like some only predict like 30% correct.

But of course, I couldn't tell my talent to anyone. They'd get worried or something if I tell them when they're going to die.

And now... I'm stuck in this... school...? I dunno, we got a paper to invite us to the gym. But who was it? I don't know. But I know this wouldn't be good.

"Hey! What's your name?" A guy with brown hair, and a weird ahoge sticking out and got over to me. "Oh... I'm sorry, I don't know what's my talent." I said and he just nodded. "But anyway, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." I said as the brunette smiled. "I'm Makoto Naegi! I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student!" Makoto said and I just nod.

He lend out a hand for me to shake, and I take it. All of his information about time came out.

Makoto Naegi:
Time of death: 83 years.
Cause: Natural Causes.

"Ah, I see then, Naegi..." I smiled slightly, and he pulled out, and went to the others to introduce himself. As I thought I'd be free, then a red haired guy came over to me, and started introducing himself. "I think that you're the last one! I'm Leon Kuwata, Ultimate Baseball Star!" He said, and lend out his hand.

I sighed, and turned to his direction, and lend him my hand too. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I-" I stopped immediately when I saw his time of death. And just stood in disbelief.

Leon Kuwata:
Time of death: 3.5 days
Cause of death: Pummeled to death

How could a young man like this dies so quick?! This can't be good...

"Um... are you alright?" Leon said as I snapped to reality. "Ah... right... as I were saying, I can't remember what's my talent." I said as he just nods. "Aww man, that sucks! I thought you'd have some cool talent! Well, don't worry, (Y/N)! I could help you find your talent!" Leon said and proudly pointed to himself.

If it's the only way to spend time with you then I guess I'll have to...

"Yeah, sure." I smiled at him, and we just kept talking about random stuff.

~~~~•

So... this is a Killing Game.

It all make sense now...

Leon will either be the culprit. Or the victim... but his cause of death doesn't support the victim side... so I guess he'd be the culprit and receive punishment from... what is its name again? Ah, right, the 'principal', as known as Monokuma.