<53> Shuichi x Shy!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Neutral
Request by: Azureshii (On Quotev)

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested before that chapter came out, but I assume you already read it, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

The A/N for this Chapter is...
Idk, I'm writing a Yandere!Shuichi x Reader book and now I felt weird when writing for a normal Shuichi lol.
Also, the reader is sorta insecure.

————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
Shuichi Saihara.

The only person that I could talk to. I mean, he's some sort of shy as me, but I guess I'm even more unsociable than him... I mean, he could hang out with Kaede without any problems, and I couldn't even spend 2 minutes around anyone, even Gonta. (If you're a girl, then it'll be Tenko. Gonta is the option for both genders)

I walked in the hallway, and just gazed around, scared if someone just surprise attacked me. And even more terrible, kill me. And I don't want that. I wanted to survive this Killing Game.

With everyone of course...

"Hey (Y/N)...!" I heard a familiar voice. "O-Oh! H-Hi Sh-Shuichi! Wh-What are you doing h-here?" I stuttered. I know that stuttering can be annoying, but I just couldn't not stutter, like, it's a part of my life now...

"Oh, um, I just wanted to spend free time with you, is it going to be fine?" Shuichi asked as I nod. "O-Of course! I-I was b-bored anyway..." I said, and Shuichi nodded.

"So, um, where do you want to go?" Shuichi asked as I think about it a bit. "M-Maybe Dining Hall...? I-I mean... I'd like to g-get something t-to drink..." I said, and Shuichi nodded again.

We both walk to the Dining Hall, and it was a awkward silent between us... I mean... I'm social shy, and I really hate awkward silent. It makes me think that I'm lame or something...

"S-So... what do y-you want to t-talk about?" I asked as Shuichi thinks about it. "Is there any specific hobby you like?" Shuichi asked as I think about it... "W-Well... besides being a (Y/T) (Except for artistic talents, sorry though...), I l-like to draw too!" I smiled, and Shuichi thinks about it.

"Well, that's nice, I guess you could get along with Angie then." Shuichi suggested.

We talks about random stuff while we were walking, and in the Dining Hall too. I like the peace here, but I hope that it wouldn't be too silent.

"Well, it's nice hanging around with you, (Y/N)! You're a pretty fun person to talk with." Shuichi complimented as I blush. "Th-Thanks... w-well... I should head back to my dorm, s-see you!" I stuttered my way back to the dorm, and locked the door.

"Did he just say that to leave, or did he really mean it...?" I asked myself, and just flop on my bed.

~~~~•

<Narrator's P.O.V>
It was now nighttime, and (Y/N) is just sleeping on their bed, like any others. But since (Y/N) isn't a heavy sleeper, they got woke up by some knockings on the door.

"Who could it be...?" (Y/N) asked themselves as they got out of their bed, and start to open their door. "O-Oh... K-Kiyo! H-How can I-I help you?" You stuttered, but noticed that he was holding something in his hand.

You didn't have time to react, and he just slammed you to the floor, and tied the rope around your neck, and begin to strangle you.

"Sh-Shuichi..." You muttered, and that's when you're finally out of breath. "Kekeke... sorry (Y/N), I just wanted to make some friends..." Korekiyo said as he stood up, and left the room. (He didn't use seesaw effect :O)

~~~~•

"Hey... did anyone see (Y/N)?" Tsumugi asked as she looked around the Dining Hall. "Huh... I dunno, maybe she's dead!" Kokichi smiled, but it only gives Shuichi more anxiety about this.

"If you want, I can bring her some food." Kirumi said, as everyone nodded. "Well, thank you, Kirumi!" Kaede said, and Kirumi just prepared a tray of food.

"Hey, can I come with?" Shuichi asked as Kirumi nods. "Why, yes." Then, when the two students came in front of (Y/N)'s room, the odd thing was the room isn't locked.

"... th-this can't be a good thing..." Shuichi mutter to himself, as Kirumi slowly opened the door.

...

...

...

"Wh-What?!" Shuichi screamed as he saw your body, unconscious on the ground, but there's no blood spatters or anything. But there's only your body and the rope.

Ding dong. Bing bong

"A body has been discovered! Please gather at (Y/N)'s room to see the matter!" Monokuma announced as Shuichi and Kirumi stood in horror.

"Th-This fast...? Then this person must be really want to get out of this place..." Kirumi said as she covered her mouth. Soon, Shuichi rushed to you and held your body tightly.

"Please... don't leave me like that! (Y/N)..." Shuichi cried.

"I didn't even get to say that I love you..."

————————————————————————

Well, you gave me a option to make this a angst, and I took it, lol.

Words: 922

31/3/2020