<10> Android!Junko x F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Outside world
Gender: Female
Request by: Genos

A/N: So uhh... I asked my brother what's 'Android' means, he said it's like Chihiro (AI ver). But I decided to search another Android story/fanfics. The authors made the Android human. So I decided to go with the human one. Hope you like it anyway! (Oh, and it's gonna be kinda fluff)

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

"So... boring..." I groaned, wondering what to do with my life. I sat up and turned on the TV. Well, there's a show Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc was just finished. I was hoping for Danganronpa 2, but for now, I'll just wait for it.

Since the show just finished, so it's popular. Like. Very popular. There's some plush, toys and robots and such. But I don't want any of those. I've been looking for Junko Android, But whenever I come to the store, it's always out of stock.

I mean, she's the mastermind, after all... everyone must've wanted her... why am I so unlucky...?

I got up from the wooden floor of my house and got ready for a walk again. I guess it worth a try... again... I got out of the house, and walk on the familiar street. There's some girl students holding a Monokuma plush, having a Makoto Naegi key chain, and everything else. I sighed, and accidentally walk pass a not-so-familiar shop.

Huh... this shop wasn't here before...

I shrugged and decided to walk inside the store, which named Ultimate Talents. Inside there, there's many Androids of the Danganronpa show! I looked through the aisles, there's 'Ultimate Lucky Student', 'Ultimate Baseball Star'.... But something caught my eye...

Ultimate Fashionista

"Woah! They have Junko here??" I gasped and walk closer to the beautiful Android that is displayed. Happily, I 'brought' Junko.

~~~~~•

They delivered the Android to my house, and I was so excited with this! I'm going to play fashion with her! And a lot of other things! She's so perfect! Just like the show...

I wish she were real human...

I sighed, and turned Junko on. "Heya! My name is Junko Enoshima!" Junko began with her tough persona. "Junko! I'm your huge fan!" I smiled at the Android, and she turn into the cute persona. "Really? I'm so glad that I have a person as beautiful as you to be my fan!" That comment make me blush. "N-No... you're more beautiful and cute than me!"

We chat a bit, and I suggest that we should try to swap clothes. She agreed. After changing, Junko shouted. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! And I like Junko!" "Aww... you look cute in my outfit!" I complimented. "But... um... do you think that your skirt is a bit too short...?" I asked, trying to make the skirt a bit longer by pull it down.

"Nah! You look fuckin' fine with it!" Then both of us laughed.

We had a fun time wearing clothes in my closet and chatted for a bit longer. "Hey, (Y/N)? Is your parents here?" Junko asked. "Ah, no, I live on my own." I smiled at her. "In this huuuge house?" She asked. I just giggled and look outside of my room window. "Oh my, it's getting late! I'll make dinner!" I said, and look at Junko, which is turning into her depressed persona. "But... (Y/N)-chan... I can't eat food..." She frowned. "A-Ah! I'm sorry, but I need to...". i rubbed the back of my neck. "Just wait for me a bit, I'm going ti make noodle and be right back!"

"Wait! (Y/N)-chan... you're going to leave me??" Junko whined. "E-Eh? I said I'll be back!" I said. "But... you said you'll spend time with me the whole day!" "C'mon Junko, gimme 5 minutes, k?" I pat her head and went out. (Ok, I swear I'm not trying to make this a Yandere!Junko x Reader xD)

After I let the kettle boil for a while, I come to visit Junko, who's acting like a child the whole day. "Hi Junko!" I greeted. "(Y/N)-chan, you're back!" Junko shouted, and jump like a kid.

"Calm down, the water is boiling." I said, and sat next to the girl.

We chat more, and I got out to prepare the noodle. After finishing it, I bring it inside my room, and continue our conversation. Then, it's 10:00 pm, and I decided to ho to sleep. "Hey Junko, wanna share bed?" I asked. "Of course (Y/N)! But tomorrow we have to spend more time together, ok?" She whined. "Of course!" I smiled and we both cuddle in the bed.

~~~~~•

The next morning, I don't really have the motivation to do anything. "Gooooooood morning, sweetheart!" Junko greeted and hug me. "Good morning, Junko..." I said, and yawned. When I noticed, I wasn't in my pajamas, I was in another dress, which isn't in my closet of course. It have the theme black and white, and a red ribbon on the chest. Which I assume was Junko's.

"C'mon (Y/N)! I want to try out of your other clothes!" Junko whines, again. I just nod my head and let she look through my closet. I glanced at the clock. 7:00. "Junko? I have to prepare for school." I said, and Junko stopped whatever she's doing, and look at me. "What? To let you hang out with the other girls? Nah, ah! You have me, (Y/N)!" Junko said, pointing at herself. I whispered a 'ok' and keep sitting there.

"(Y/N)-chan! Let's go outside!" Junko cheered. "Ok." I said blankly and stood up, reaching for my closet. "Wait! (Y/N)!" Junko shouted. "Yes?" "Well, I think you look cute in this, so don't bother change into new ones!" She said, and I just nodded.

We went outside to play in the park. She asked me to do mostly everything, even just help her tie her shoe laces. But I obey everything she said.

After a while, she said she need to go somewhere for a bit. "Oh, hi there!" A guy walk towards me, and waved. "Hi." I waved back, but my emotions didn't change. "Who are you waiting for?" He continued. "Your boyfriend, perhaps?" "No."

"Then, would you like to-" Before he could finish whatever sentence he would say, a figure came in between, and pulled me away from the guy. "Sweetheart! Don't talk to this guy anymore!" Junko ordered. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were lesbian!" He said, and received another glare from Junko. But in the end, he ran away. "Sweetheart, are you alright?" Junko asked. "I'm fine." "Well, do not talk to anyone, besides me, alright?" I nodded as an answer, and she took me back to our house.

Junko wore more of my clothes and complimented my styles. She's so cute... "(Y/N)-chan... listen to me, ok?" Junko asked. "Yes?" Junko came closer to me, and sat next to me. "Well, I want you to always spend time with me, ok? Only me!" She start a whining voice. "Of course I will, Junko." I smiled at the pigtail girl. "Call me sweetheart, or something cute!" "A-Alright, sweetheart, I love you..." "Aww, I love you too, (N/N)-chan~!"

And now you're mine.

———————————————————————

eeeeeeeee smth was here

Anyway, I hope you like this, and uhh, I feel like it's Yandere!Junko x Reader, but I hope this is fine for you!

If you want me to rewrite then it'll fine too! >~<

Words: 1269

17/2/2020

Next:
Junko x Shy!F!Reader

Leon x Reader