<48> Chiaki x Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Outside World
Gender: Neutral
Request By: RemyWantsToBakeCookies

——————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

"Chiaki!" I shouted as I try to catch up to the light pink haired girl. "Congratulation on being the class president, (Y/N)..." Chiaki said bluntly as she continued to play her games. "Chiaki! Talk to me please!" I whined as I wrapped my arm around the girl's neck.

"Ok then... Well... there's a guy who always played games with me... but I didn't see him in these days... I wonder where he could be... do you want to wait for him with me?" Chiaki asked as I frowned a bit. Of course she doesn't care about me... "Well, if it helps you not being really alone! What's his name anyway? Upperclassmen or underclassmen?"

"He's the same age as us... his name is Hajime Hinata... he's in the reverse course" Chiaki said as I tilted my head. "Reverse Course, huh... Maybe Miss Yukizome can help us with that!" I smiled as Chiaki nod. What did I do to deserve ignorance...

——

"Eh? You know Hajime too?" I asked as Chisa nods. "Yes... But I didn't see him these days, so I hope that he's still doing fine." Chisa said as I put a finger on my chin. "Well, thank you for the information! Cause... Chiaki-san wanted to see him again..." I sighed as Chisa nod. "You liked her, don't you, (Y/N)?" "Eh? How did you-" She didn't let me finish my sentence, and pulled out her note book. "I'm your homeroom teacher after all!" "Yeah... and all of that stuff..." I sighed and walked out of the teacher's office.

"So... Do Miss Yukizome know him?" The familiar gamer girl asked as I nod. "She knows, but she doesn't know what happened to him." I rubbed the back of my neck and Chiaki just keep concentrating into her games. "Ehh... do you want to play game with me, then...?" I asked as Chiaki slightly nod.

We then sat down in front of the fountain... I see why'd she like this place now... It's peaceful...

Chiaki started as I quickly started after her. This actually reminds me of the first time I meet her...

----

I was standing in front of the school gate, suddenly, I heard a thud, and decided to look over that direction. A light pink haired girl bumped into it, but she just kept walking and look down to her controller. Confuse, and worried, I came over to her.

"Um... hey, are you alright?" I asked as she looked to me. Her eyes are so beautiful... even though she play games quite a lot. I guess. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked and the girl just think about it for a while. "I'm fine, that happens to me a lot..." She said, and continued to play her game. "So... um... what are you playing there?" I asked. "Gala Omega" Is what she said.

"Oh, cool! I can play it too! But uh... I always lose, haha..." I chuckled as Chiaki looked at my (E/C) eyes, and think about it. "Then can you play with me? I mean, I guess..." She trailed off and continued to play her game. "Ah, sure! But um... I didn't quite catch your name..." "Chiaki Nanami, Ultimate Gamer." "Oh! Mine is (Y/N) (L/N), Ultimate (Y/T)!"

"(Y/T)... huh... that's quite cool... I guess..." Chiaki said, then we both walked to a random bench and played the game.

----

"Hey... You're losing, (Y/N)." Chiaki's voice bring me back to reality. "Ah! Sorry, I was thinking about something... a good memories..." I smiled as I mention about it. "Hm... a good memory... What is it?" "Well... I just remember when we first meet... It was memorable..." I said and continue to play the game.

"(Y/N)... I like you." Chiaki said as I thought my heart beat out of my chest. "U-Uh... yeah! We're friends, right?" I said nervously as Chiaki shook her head. "No, (Y/N), I mean it, I like you."

I forgot sometimes Chiaki can be straight forward. "I-I like you too Chiaki!" I smiled at her and she did back. "I'm happy, (Y/N)."

———————————————————————

Words:774

27/3/2020