<57> Kokichi x Ill/Sick!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside World
Gender: Neutral
Request by: Tsukishima's girlfriend (On Quotev)

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested after that chapter came out, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

Anyway, the A/N for this is... idk.
I don't really have author's note lol

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
I woke up from my bed this morning, and I was quite tired... I mean, I'm tired everyday, but today it's more tiring than the others. I decided to shrug it off and blame YouTube for taking all of my time to sleep, and get ready for school.

After finish everything, and eat my breakfast, I head to school. On my way there I was coughing, and sneezing. "What's wrong with me today?" I groaned as I took out my handkerchief. "Boo!" "Gaaahhhh!" I flinched as soon as a familiar boy came to me and scared me out of nowhere.

"Jesus Christ Kokichi! I might die from heart attack someday!" I growled and looked at Kokichi. "Nishishi~ that was fun! Anyway! I see you coughing quite a lot, is everything alright?" Kokichi asked as I looked away from him. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm uh, like this everyday I guess." I said, and and we both continued to walk to school...

~~~~•

It is now break time, and things reeaally didn't work out well in class. I fell asleep many times and the teacher have to call me up. "Heeey (Y/N)! What's wrong? Come on! Come play with me!" Kokichi whined as I give up on saying anything.

"Hey come on (Y/N)!! You can't keep being like this!!" Kokichi keep ramble on and I just kept my face on the table. I coughed more, and Kokichi started to stop ramble and look at me.

"Why are you look to sick? Ooohh! I get it! You got the Hanahaki Disease!" Kokichi cheered. "So who was it? Hey! Come on (Y/N)!" I finally lifted my face up and saw how close Kokichi is with me.

"Seriously?" You coughed again, and you of course covered your mouth. "Yeah, duh! If you're coughing like that then you can only get Hanahaki!" Kokichi smiled as you roll your eyes.

"It was a fictional disease, Sherlock. It's not real." You said as you coughed a few more times. "Heey! It could be real at some point toooo!" Kokichi whines again, but then he placed his hand on my forehead.

"Ow!! It's burning hot!!" Kokichi winced. "Are you sure that you're fine? I think you have a fever!" Kokichi said as I nods. "Maybe..." You looked away from the boy, and begin to cough again.

"Well, you know what this means!" Kokichi said proudly. "What?"

Kokichi started to grab your arm, and dragged me to the councilor's office... he asked for me to go home because of sickness, and yeah, she did agree.

Kokichi started to walk me home, and I just follows him. Luckily, my house is not that far, so I could still make it without fainting or falling asleep. "Hey! Your house is here! So hurry up (Y/N)-chan!" Kokichi cheered as I just took out my key, and opens the door.

"Thank Koki... you can go now..." I said and enters the house, but Kokichi pulled me back. "Who said that I'd return?" He smirked as I just looked at him with a confused eyes. "I'm gonna take care of you, duh!" The small boy cheered and proceed to enter the house with me.

"... you're lucky I'm not strong, if I'm normal then I would've called the police." I joked and just locks the house door. "So! Where's your room?" Kokichi asked as I points upstairs. "Ooh! Cool!" Kokichi cheers as he took my arm and pulled me upstairs with him.

After finding out my room, he flopped on my bed, and I just sighs. "Kokichi, I was supposed to lay there, not you." I tiredly said as Kokichi shook his head. "You can lay besides me!" The grape smiled and I just sighs.

"I've never agreed to that, so get off my bed." I said as Kokichi pouts, and finally get off my bed. "Anyway! What would you like?" Kokichi asked as I just looked at him with a suspicious eyes. "When did you start cooking?" I asked as Kokichi tilts his head. "Haha! Who told you that I'd cook? If I'm the chef then I don't think your house will last!" Kokichi laughed as I roll my eyes.

"There's still some bagels left in the fridge, I guess I can bare with those..." I said tiredly as Kokichi nodded. "Alright then!" Kokichi cheered and went outside. While that I was just laying on my bed, and slowly closes my eyes...

.
.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!!" I was awake as soon as I heard Kokichi's voice called out for me. "The what now? Isn't it like 2 pm?" I asked as I looked over to the clock. "Yup! But hey! I got your bagels!" Kokichi said and handed out the chilled bagels. "Since you were sleeping so I didn't want to disturb you, nishishi~" The boy said as I slowly sit up from my bed.

"So uh... thanks I guess... but you don't really have to take care of me you know?" I said tiredly as I took a bite from the bagel.

"Nah, I did it because i wanted to, also, if I got sick next time, then you'll take care of me!" Kokichi gave me his cute smile as I chuckled. "Anyway! What does it taste like? I wanna tryyy!" Kokichi said as he took a bite from my bagel. "Kokichi! You could've take another one!" I frowned as Kokichi kept on chewing.

"What's wrong about eating in the same bagel? It's not like we kissed or anything!" Kokichi smiled, but them he mumbled something that I could barely hear.

"Anyway... I just wanted to eat my food in peace..." I said and took another bite of my bagel. For some reason, I could feel Kokichi intensely stared at me. "What now?" I asked as Kokichi looked away.

"Nothing! Well, I just found out that you couldn't get the Hanahaki disease!" Kokichi said as I tilted my head. "Uh... yeah, duh, of course I couldn't, it's a fictional disease..." I said as Kokichi just blushed.

"The what now?" "Well... um..." Without any reasoning, he just suddenly jumped on me. "K-Kokichi... w-we're in a really weird position right now..." I said while blushing.

"Yup! Just how I wanted! Nishishi!~" Kokichi laughed and lean closer to me. "I love you (Y/N)" I blushed immediately at this. "D-Don't think about kissing me... you'd catch a cold too..." I said as Kokichi just smiles.

"Aww, if I don't kiss you then I wouldn't get taken care by you!" Kokichi said as I rolled my eyes. "Well, to be frank, I like you too Kokichi..." I blushed while saying that and Kokichi just laughs.

"I know that, (Y/N)!"

———————————————————————

Words: 1204

7/4/2020