<22> Kazuichi x Suicidal!F!Reader

💪 DR✌️:👋 😩
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Casper (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoilers, and also, cutting, self harm,... if you're uncomfortable, please skip.

Oh boi, I'll definitely have fun in this.
Oh, and sorry for the emojis there though, I was bored.

——————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Don't be sad, Miss (Y/N)..." Kazuichi said, patting my back. Teruteru was just being executed for killing Byakuya. The execution was frightening. But I'm glad that my friend, and basically my crush, comforting me.

"Don't worry, if Komaeda isn't here, then we'll be save!" Kazuichi said, proudly. "W-Wait! Did you kill him?!" I said, panicked. "O-Of course not! It's just... me and Nekomaru tied him up in the old building..." Kazuichi confessed. "But, please don't tell anyone about this! Alright?" He said with a pleading eyes.

I just sigh and nodded. "But... I'll bring him food and drink. He's so pale at the beginning..." I frowned. "Wait, what? Miss (Y/N)! Do you know what you're doing?! He's crazy!" Kazuichi said. "He's crazy, but he's a human too, Kaz!" I said, and turned my head away.

Kazuichi sighed and nod his head.

(Time skip brought to you by the author saying that she swears this is not a Nagito x Reader)

The next morning, I prepared for Nagito some rice, and whatever they have in the kitchen. Then I put all of the food in red tray, and ready to leave.

"(L/N)? Where are you going?" Hajime caught that I was leaving the Restaurant, and asked me. Kazuichi was just looked at me with a nervous eye. "Well, I prefer to eat the food in my room." I lied. God, I hope this works.

"Ibuki thinks that (Y/N)-chan should stay here! With her friends, of course!" Ibuki commented. Ibuki... why? "Yeah, I think that Ibuki is right, (L/N), you should eat with everyone instead of eating alone." Mahiru said. "Tch, who cares about her?! She's just as unimportant as that pigbarf over there!" Hiyoko scoffed and point at Mikan. "Eehhhh! Why meee???" Mikan cried.

While all of the attention were on Mikan and Hiyoko, I took the opportunity to sneak out, and went to the old building.

"Komaeda...?" I ask, looking into the building room. And there, a Nagito lying on the ground, his hand and legs were tied up. "Oh dear..." I said, clearly panicked with the sight in front of me.

"Oohh! (L/N)-san! You knew that I'm here too?" Nagito said, lifting his head up. "N-Nekomaru And Kazuichi d-did this?" I asks. "I don't know! I was unconscious! Haha!" Nagito laughed. "But! A hopeful student like you bring food for me? How hopeful!" I raced to his side and placed the tray down, a small frown appeared on his face.

"Wh-What's wrong? Komaeda?" I asked. "No... it's just that, I would prefer toast, even better, bagels!" He said, with a hint of light shining in his eyes. "W-Wait! Y-You're telling me, to come back at the Restaurant?!" I panicked. "Do you have any idea how hard was it for me to come here without being stalked?!"

Nagito frowned. "No one else knows that I'm here?" I shook my head 'no' "Only me, Nekomaru, and Kazuichi." "Ok then... I don't want to eat..." Nagito said. "But you have to! You're so pale!" "I only want toast." "Uugghhh! I'm not your babysitter, Komaeda!" I shouted.