<18> Mastermind!Nagito x F!Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Peachy Skies (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoilers

——————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Is this what he actually wants...?" I asked Mahiru, and look at the tray of food she gave me. "Well, I did bring him rice, but he said he wanted toast... so yeah." She shrugged.

I just nod, and went to the place where they tied Nagito up. Oh god... "Komaeda? Are you sure you're alright?!" I shouted, really worried about the pale boy.

"Oh, (L/N)? Are you really here to help a trash like me?" "Komaeda, you should stop that." I shook my head as I kneed down to him, putting the tray besides him. I look at his tied up hand, and frowned. "Do you need support with this?" I asked.

"Oh, it's alright, a trash like me doesn't deserves your help!" Nagito gave me a smile, and I just help him sitting up, and shoved the toast inside his mouth. "C'mon, just... eat..." I said with a sigh, and helped him with the rest of his food.

"Hmm... can you bring me a bagel next time...?" Nagito asked, looking into my (E/C) eyes. "Eh? A... bagel...?" I repeated. "You should eat rice, y'know? Eating these are not really healthy, even for the pale people like you..."

He just frown and nodded. I decided to take the tray and leave the place. The next day. I came in with a bowl of rice, and a bagel. Well... just in case he doesn't want to eat rice...

"Well... here you go!" I said, placing the tray next to Nagito, helping him sitting up. "Woah! You actually bring me bagel?" He asked, his eyes shines a bit. I just nods, and smiles at him. After feeding him, I went to the 'girls only beach party', or... whatever they called it...

~~~~•

After a while, we saw Hiyoko ran out from somewhere... I decided to investigate, and bring Hajime with me. "I hope nothing bad happened..." I said, walking with Hiyoko's footprints.

But then... a despairing sight happened... "Wh-What...?" I whispered, in front of me is a dead Mahiru, I held tight Hajime's arm. And suddenly, the announcement came on.

"G-God... is she... really dead?!" I shouted, very scared. "Oh... no... I can't believe we have to do this again..." Hajime sighed. "Oh, there are you two!" That voice sounds very familiar, I turned around to see a slightly annoyed Nagito. "Well, if you not mind, then we can start the investigation now!" Nagito said, take my arm away from Hajime.

"W-Wait! How did you got out?" I asked. "Oh, it was Monomi." He explained. I just nods, and do the investigation with him.

~~~~•

After the class trial, we found out that Peko was the culprit. I was shocked to know that Fuyuhiko and Peko knew each other from the beginning.

Poor Fuyuhiko...

"Another one died..." I could hear Nagito sighing, I nodded, and look at the injured Fuyuhiko after trying to save Peko. "I should talk to him after he's fine..." I said.

Nagito flinched a bit, I could feel him shaking, but then he just nodded. We separated ways, and went back to our own rooms.

~~~~•

"So... who's the mastermind...?" I asked, shaking. "Ugh, you, of course!" Fuyuhiko said, pointing at me. "What?! You're blaming me?!" I shouted. "Do you have any evidence shows that I did it?!"

The trial room came quiet. I just sighed. "Look, if we don't work together, there's no way we're going find out who's the mastermind." I said. They all nodded, and we continued on.

After a long debate, we all connect the evidences, and pointed out Nagito was the mastermind. "So... am I right... Nagito Komaeda... Ultimate Lucky Student...?" Hajime asked, looking around.

Then, a fog came in, and revealed... Nagito!

"W-Wait...! But... how?!" I asked, looking at Nagito. "I guess he faked his death?" Akane asked. "That is possible?!" Sonia shouted. "Hahahaha! Of course I'm the mastermind!" Nagito laughed.

"Y-You're... responsible for our friend's death?!" I asked. He just nods and laughed. "I never liked Hope! It was disgusting to discuss about Hope all the time, but I did it! Haha! And now I got to see your Despair!"

After all the debates, Despair won. We all gave up. There's no way to do anything. Suddenly, I heard Nagito pressing the button. I closed my eyes, waiting for my punishment...

... But it never came.

"Oh, now my Despair filled-queen!" Nagito called out. "It's just me and you! What would you like to do?" He ask, with a hopeless smile of his.

I just stand there, looking at him. I couldn't think of anything, I don't want to do anything.

He pulled me into a hug. "It's ok, my queen, it's just me and you left! You can do anything you like! After all, the outside world isn't that nice..." I just nods and hugged him back.

————————————————————————

The rest is up to you.

I'm sorry because this chapter is super short. I'm having some sort of writer block. And I can't sleep.

Words: 877

24/2/2020