<32> Toko x Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Neutral
Request by: puddinh (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoilers

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"So... you're saying that you have split personality...?" I asked while staring at my friend, Toko Fukawa. "W-Well... y-yes... b-but don't tell anyone! A-Alright?! I-If they know I'm a serial killer, then they'd be suspicious of m-me!" Toko panicked.

"Oh course, Toko, I'm not like that Togami shit-bag." I scoffed when saying Byakuya's name. "Anyway, I guess we should get back to our room... I mean, it's getting late. Thank you for telling me this anyway!" I smiled at Toko before I left.

~~~~•

But then, right at the next day, we found Chihiro... dead, in the girl's locker room. But the method that killed her... just like Genocider Syo's method. (I know that Chihiro is a male, This is the reader's perspective)

I panicking looked at Toko, but she fainted. I guess it's because of blood... but! Her other personality will go out, right?! When Toko woke up, her tongue was sticking out, and her actions was weird.

But before it got too weird, I have to held her arm. "U-Um Fukawa-san! I'll... lead you back to your room, alright?" I then excused myself and pulled 'Toko' with me.

"Ok!" I pushed her into her room, and closed the door. "I need my Toko back!" I shouted at her. "Oooo, ya already knew my secrets, huuhh??" Genocider laughed. "But naah, I want to stay for a while!"

I sighed, and took a feather from my pocket, and tried to make her sneeze. "Achoo!!" I sighed, and let go off Toko's arm. "Anyway, I guess that the others won't find that suspicious...." I said.

"C-Can you get out o-of my room? I-it's too dangerous! She will get out a-again!" Toko said. "As you wish... Toko..." I said, and walked out of her room. I hope that she'd stay calm.

~~~~•

"What?!" I shouted, as I was shocked from what Byakuya said. He knew too?! "H-How dare you tell them all?!" Toko shouted. "Toko... you told him too? B-But... you said that you only told me!" I said.

"You knew that too?" Makoto asked, as I quietly nodded. The Class Trial was getting intense, and I just hope that Toko wasn't the killer. I love her, I don't want her to die! I want her... to live... survive, and get out of here with us all!

"B-But! She couldn't have done it! There's no way that she could've!" I shouted. "The method is difficult from what Genocider Syo would do!"

I started debating for Toko, and prove that she didn't do it. And I was right. I protected her, but Genocider Syo still stays, though.

In the end, Mondo was found guilty, and executed. And Byakuya, he played dirty on Toko! How could he do that to her?!

After the Trial, I walked to Genocider Syo. "Hey... can I meet Toko... please?" I asked. "Woah??? Are you that girl from earlier?" Genocider asked, pointing her scissors at me. "Yes, and I'd like to talk to Toko."

Genocider Syo was thinking for a while, but then nodded. She uses her hair to tickle her nose, and then sneezed. "Wh-What happened...?" Toko asked, having her arm to cover her face. "Oowada was the killer, so don't worry, Toko!" I smiled at her. "Anyway, I'll lead you back to your room! C'mon!"

Then we both entered Toko's room. "I'll... leave now... goodnight, Toko!" I smiled, and when I was about to exit the room, a pair of arms hugged me. "T-Toko?"

"Th-Thank you... for defending me... (Y-Y/N)..." Toko stuttered. "It's alright! I knew that it wasn't you, who did it!" I smiled back. "I thought that Togami was good... b-but I g-guess I was w-wrong..."

Since when? "Um... yeah... but... you still like him, right?" I asked. "N-No... I hate him n-now... after what he d-did... I can't forgive h-him!" Toko shouted. "Huh? So... do you like anyone?" I asked.

"W-Well... y-yes..."

"Can you tell me who it is?"

"U-Um..."

"It's fine... you can just... keep it as a secret... I guess I'll go now..."

Just as I was about to leave the room, Toko shouted.

"I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)!!"

———————————————————————

Words: 755

10/3/2020