<#1.5> DR3: Zodiac's Forbidden Actions in a Nutshell

So a while ago, I did a chapter called <#1> DR3: Zodiac signs. And I honestly think it was pretty funny if it had the actions in a nutshell. So enjoy ✌️  (And sup, I ignored my 37 requests on hold, proud?)

•••

<Aries>
•March 21 - April 19•
•Looking directly into someone's eye (aka: Making eye contact)

You could feel like your heart had stopped beating once you look at your oh-so called forbidden action that Monokuma had gave out. So you couldn't really look at someone in the eye... and that's a pretty revealing forbidden action... Others would figure out immediately if they notice your change of making eye contact to everyone.

You sighed and look up again, but... in front of you is aOi?! Wtf is she doing here?! "JDHAJJXJS" You screamed as you and her eyes meet each other, you could feel your hand was at lost, and your eyes is bleeding. "DAMN YOU ASAHINa- jK iLy." Those were your last words before dying. Oh well.

•••

<Taurus>
April 20 - May 20•
•Talk to anyone

You sighed in annoyance as you continued walking in the hallway, you have to keep your mouth shut, and not talking to anyone. It's annoying if you wanted to call for help or scream... "Oh, is that you, (Y/N)?" You turned around and saw Miaya, Aoi and Makoto. You were about to say something, but covered your mouth, cuz you just remembered what was your forbidden action.

The trio walked (Not Miaya tho) over to you. "It's good to see you're not trying to kill me..." Makoto shrugged as he rub the back of his head. "Of course no one would kill you! You're the cinnamon roll- oh." You covered your mouth again as you just realized your mistake. "Guess I'll die."

•••

<Gemini>
•May 21 - June 20•
•Pick up something with your right hand

You were in a fight with Kyosuke, that guy. Again. He was trying to kill Makoto, and you think you'd need to help him! You held your injured waist by your left hand, and looked around for any objects to fight with Kyosuke.

"Makoto! Grab this!" You shouted as you grabbed a nearby pole with your right hand, and throw it over to Makoto. He catches it, but then looked over to me with a concerned look. "What? Just fight!" "(Y-Y/N), your forbidden action..." Makoto trailed off as you realize what he was talking about. "Oh."

•••

<Cancer>
•June 21 - July 22•
•Witness a dead body

You just woke up from the sleeping gas thingy, and knowing nothing. After rubbing your head, you noticed that everyone was looking at... something? Confusedly, you walked over to the group, and tried to get pass the people to see what was there... "M-Miss Yukizome?!" You shouted as you cupped your hand to your mouth, you couldn't believe in your eye that Chisa was dead, in front of you.

But aside from that, everyone (not really 'everyone') then looked at you with a concerned face, some with shocked, even. "Wh-What is happening?!" You shouted, confused why was your hand slowly turning into black. You then looked at your wrist, and it had some sort of bracelet on it? You read the words and it said. 'Witness a dead body.'