<Talent Swap> Ultimate Inventor

Read the last chapter to understand this one

———————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
Miu said today her machine will work... (Y/N) thought as she get up from her bed. And get ready for school.

While packing, she didn't noticed, but... she did pack some papers, sketching pencils and pens, and some materials used for building from her dad. "Um... Bye mom, dad!" (Y/N) waved at them as she got out of the house.

"Good morning! Titsless!" You immediately knew who it was. "Oh, hi Miu... I didn't see any effect of your machine yesterday..." I said. "Well, honestly, it actually worked! But... I think I broke something of it... I got effected too...." Miu said. "Then just fix i- wait, effected? You got in it with everyone, right?" "Yes! But it wasn't supposed to effect me too! But now... I can't fix it anymore... I've lost my talent!" She whined.

"What do you mean?! What did that machine do?!" I shouted. "Well, I was supposed to let you brainless idiots find out, but I guess I've no other choice..." Miu sighed. "The machine is to swap everyone's talents, but since there's 17 of us, so one wouldn't be swapped, and I choose that it'd be me. But for some reason, I got swapped too! Now I'm Ultimate Pianist!" "W-What?! How'd you find out?!" "Cuz! I suddenly wanted to play piano instead of inventing something! Now I need to find who took my talent!" Miu growled.

"Jesus... Who could that be...?" (Y/N) questioned. "Anyway! Who are you? What did you think of this morning?" Miu asked. "Oh... uh... I can't remember... I only did my routine..." The (H/C) haired girl answered. "Heeeeee? Does that mean you get to keep your talent?! Crap!" Miu whined.

"Ehh... I guess so..." (Y/N) said as she walks to school.

~~~~•

"Well... let's visit the piano room first... I can't stop thinking about piano..." Miu said, and dragged me to the piano lab. "Wait, you play the piano just fine yesterday, what happened Kaede?" (Y/N) and Miu saw the scene in front of them, Shuichi asked Kaede why she couldn't play the piano.

(Y/N) decided to walk closer to the two, and talk to them. "Well... What happened?" I asked. "We were practicing piano like any other days, but now, Kaede couldn't even play it!" Shuichi explained.

"Well... this is really weird..." Kaede sighed. "Wait! As I remember, Miu did test that machine of hers, right? Then it must've done something!" "Oh, right! I even forgot about it!" Shuichi said.

"Oh, so Kaede got the Ultimate Detective, huh?" (Y/N) asked, making Kaede flinch a bit. "U-Ultimate Detective? So put two and two together... then Miu swapped our talents?!" Kaede shouted as the (H/C) haired girl nod. "Wait! If I'm not a Detective, what am I?!" Shuichi asked.

"I dunno, but as far as we know is Miu is Ultimate Pianist, Kaede is Ultimate Detective... and me... I dunno..." (Y/N) frowned. Shuichi just nods, and they all walk to class.

"I noticed that there's some Ultimate talents are going to be hard to notice..." Kaede sweat dropped. "Yeah, I agree..." (Y/N) said. And when we opens the door, it was a total chaos.

"Atua told me that I'd get to the moon one day!"

"Nyeh... Why do I want to draw so much today?"