<#1>DRV3: Boyfriend Scenario

First of all, thank you for 1k reads! (Wattpad)
And thank you for 13k reads and 2k readers! (Quotev)
I really appreciate it, and I wanted to make a special scenario... Idk what will it be... so imma write this out of boredom.

Scenario #1: How did he confess?

————————————————————————

<Rantaro Amami>
•You guys were friends for a while now, and Rantaro would like to tell you how he actually felt about you.
•So when it's lunch time, he invited you to the roof top, and offered you food. Homemade ;)
•It definitely have no avocado in it... I guess.
•Anyway, when you open the bento box he prepared, you found a note that sticks on its cap.
•You took it out and read.
"I love you" it said.
• "Aww, Rantaro! I love you too!!"

<Kokichi Oma>
•This grape boy.
•He loves you, because you like to prank Miu with him, and sometimes Kiibo.
•He wanted to confess, but he doesn't know how.
•He then asked Gonta for butterflies and flowers, cuz, Gonta is a true gentleman, and help his friends :)
•Afterwards, he asked you to go to that location.
• "Well, I lied about Miu being here, but I want to speak the truth about my feelings for you, (N/N)-chan! I love you!"
•He then muffled you with the flowers.

<Shuichi Saihara>
•He was pretty shy about this, so he asked Kaede for advice.
•She happily helped him.
•By teaching him playing the piano! :D (Did you do the Salmon thingy after finish DRV3? They practiced to play the piano together! It was so freaking cool!!)
•She practiced Shuichi so he could impress (Y/N) with his new talent.
•When the day come, he asked (Y/N) to go to the music room, and when she enters, he played the piano.
•Aww
•"Wow! That was amazing, Shuichi!"
•"Th-Thank you... (Y/N)... well um... that wasn't the only thing that I want you to be here..."
• "Hm? Was there something else?"
• "I love you, (Y/N)!"

<Kiibo/Keebo>
•He wasn't good at this stuff, especially cuz he's a robot.
•So he asked Miu to help.
•Wow
•She didn't help him. Like, at all. She gave him dirty advices, and he was mentally face palming.
•So he decided to play it cool, and searches it all up the... internet...?
•When the day came, he asked you to go somewhere private to confess.
• "U-Um... (Y/N)... I've had this feeling for a while... and it bothered me a lot..."
• "Huh? That seems bad! What happened?!"
• "W-Well... um... I think... I'm in love with you!"

I deleted Kiyo's
sorry kiyo enjoyers

<Kaito Momota>
•Ah, the Luminary of the Stars...
•He asked you to go to star gazing with him.
•Aw, it is romantic...
• "Ah... the stars is so beautiful, Kaito..."
• "Yes, (Y/N), but do you know what's more beautiful?"
• "Hm? What is it?" (Oblivious 1000)
• "You. You're the most beautiful star in this universe, (Y/N)."
• "And I wish for us to get married in the space stati-*Gun shot*(Please, 707, don't kill me, I'll give you Elizabeth the 3rd, alright?)

<Gonta Gokuhara>
•Aww, bug boyyyy :)
•He prepared his butterflies and some flowers that from the bee friends of his recommended.
•He asked you to go to a garden.
•The view is beautiful!
•He released the butterflies for you to see.
• "Wow, Gonta! Did you prepare all of this? You're so amazing!"
• "Yes... cause... Gonta likes (Y/N)."
• "Aww! I love you too, Gonta!!"

<Ryoma Hoshi>
•He took you to a tennis battle, and plays with you.
•It was exhausting, but you two had fun.
• When everything was complete, you thanked him for taking you to play tennis.
• "Well... (Y/N)... I've something to confess.... too..."
• "Hm? Say it!"
• "You... (Y/N)... you made my life complete. I could've died without you... so with that being said... I love you, (Y/N)."

———————————————————————

Thank you again for the reads! It means a lot! Anyway, I hope you like this scenario. I swear, I've tried my best on Ryoma hhhhhhh...

Words: 780

13/3/2020