<65> Byakuya x F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Outside World
Gender: Female
Request by: AntiSocial (On Quotev)
Warning: REALLY OOC!! Wow, Byakuya is so OOC in this, kill meeee... and also, spoilers.

If you're asking why it hop from 62 to 65, it's not because idk how to count, it's because writer bloCk! *blames all on writer block*

Alright, but seriously, I don't know how to make the two other request, so I'll leave it for a while. If you were asking... then uh, I'm sorry, Amber and aiporsaga for the delay of your requests... I'll try to work on it.

Also, if you're wondering if this Byakuya is the imposter or not, then this one is not the imposter (Though I said in the rules already that I wouldn't make imposter lol)

———————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
"Today is the day!" You cheered as soon as you finished changing yourself. Today you'll have a date with the rich boy, which is your boyfriend, Byakuya. How did you manage to tame him? Everyone questioned that too. But for now, you must get ready for the date! After putting on your shoes, you could hear a few knocks on the door. "Coming!~" You said in a cheery voice and opened the door.

And as expected, you saw your lovely boyfriend, who is all dressed for the date. "Woah, you're so sweet! Taking me on a date!" You smiled as Byakuya just keep on his poker face, but you know deep inside, he's happy about it, he just don't show it. "Aww, my cute boyfriend!" You cheered and hugged the boy, which he only coughed a bit. "Ehem... we should go now, shall we?" Byakuya said, as you nodded, and enters the car with him.

"Sooooo... where are you taking me?" You asked in a cute tone. "Restaurant." The blonde male answered, and keep on reading his book. "Aww... come on, look at me!" You said as you scooted closer to the heir. "(Y/N)..." Genocider Syo is may or may not planning a murder for you right now. You mean, she only kill males, yes, but she could kill for fun too, right? (Don't ask why and how you know that-) Anyway, you were with Byakuya, and you're technically hugging his arm, and lean onto his shoulder.

Byakuya looked away from your direction as he tries to focus on reading his book, but sometimes gaze at you just to see how you were doing. After a while, Byakuya and you have arrived at the restaurant that he'd take you to. It was a fancy one... you mean, of course that he'd take you to a fancy place, but you think you two should have a casual date at least once... if he even wants to. You usually hangout with Makoto and Kyoko, but mostly- no, scratch that- he never actually hang out with you guys. But you assume that he just likes the rich, and all, so he wouldn't talk to the others.

But you gave up on finding the reason, you think you're happy with this. "So, ladies first." Byakuya said as you giggled a bit, and entered the restaurant. After the waiters have you two into a seat, you noticed that the table has been setup really nice, like it's unique for you. Yeah, there's flowers on other tables too, but with you, it was red roses, and the tablecloth also have a different design with the other's... too. "Did you... prepare all of this?" You questioned as you admire the beauty of the table. "You noticed... huh... yes, I'm the one who prepared it, do you like it, (Y/N)?" You haven't really got anything like 'romantic' from Byakuya before, normally, he wouldn't do that.

"I love it Byakuya!" You cheered. Then, you pick up the menu, picking of what to order. "This seems nice!" You smiled and picked (F/F), and some extra food too. You like it when you're free to eat anything, who wouldn't like free food, actually? You and Byakya then ordered the food, then wait patiently for it. Byakya just ask you some random questions, and you kinda answered it all. It was pretty fun to hang out with him, though other people wouldn't think so, but you do. Well, sometimes he could be quite mean to you, but it was because you annoy him while he needs to concentrate. So that's fair, right? And there's Toko too, she likes Byakuya so much that she told him her secret, it was a bit wasted, since she knows that he's dating me anyway. But we- mostly me- told her it'd be fine if she doesn't kill anyone anymore.

Poor girl.

The food finally come out, and let's be honest, it's amazing, when did Byakuya ever found this restaurant? You don't know, but you really love the food here. It's refreshing to eat something like (F/F) with your amazing boyfriend. You took another piece to put in your mouth, and you could assume you've been sent (yeet) to heaven. "Did you enjoy it?" Byakuya asked as you nods. "Of course! I love it! Do you want to try some too?" You asked and stick the food into your fork, lean it closer to Byakuya's mouth. "Say aaaa~" You smiled as you said so. "Tch, why would I eat your kind of food?" The blonde heir said as you take the fork back and pouted. "Such a Tsundere." "I'm not!" "Yeah, you are." You giggled at his behavior.

After you were all done, you decided to go back to your house with Byakuya. "Thanks Byakuya! It's a nice date!" You smiled as he nodded. "Of course, every date is, anyway." He crosses his arms, but then waved at me for goodbye. "Haha, bye Byakuya! And have a good day!" You closed the door, and smiled.

"What a nice guy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA, THAT QUOTE AT THE END IS 100% NOT ACCURATE

Anyway, I planned to post this right at Byakuya's bday, so happy bday to the rich guy haha-

Also, why is he so ooc T__T I swear I tried my best but still, he's o o c.

Words: 1030

5/5/2020