<51 + Announcement> Gundham x F!Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: @Magicalweebgirl

Ok, so first of all, I'm sorry for not writing this announcement in a more official way, but to write inside a request.
I know it's impolite, but listen, when you request but doesn't mention it'll be in the Killing Game or Outside World, I'll choose whatever that is easier for me to write. For now, I'll just put all of these 'doesn't have locations' inside the Killing Game for now.
•Also, I'm surprised no one requested for a soulmate AU yet though. 👀

And A/N for this chapter is:
I never knew how to write for Gundham and I'm having a serious writer's block for this one.
So please bear with me if this doesn't turn out as you liked! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
So this is a Killing Game, huh...? Oh well, I'll try my best to stay alive in this... hell. But even though, there's this guy... who attracted me. He's obviously dark arts kind of guy, and I like those types. Wait! What are you thinking, (Y/N)?! This is a Killing Game! Not a lovely dovey simulator!

I tried to not look at the guy, who's considered 'weird' to everyone. As I know, his name is Gundham Tanaka. And he's the Ultimate Breeder, I believe. "Good evening, my mortal!" Suddenly, Gundham approaches me and called me 'his' mortal.

I mean, it's normal for him to call everyone mortal. But me? Why do I have the 'my' term? What's so special about me?

"Oh, hi there!" I smiled. "So how's things going out for you?" I asked as Gundham stopped his 'amazing' pose. "Hmph! Things would become fine without these useless mortal! Only I! The great Gundham Tanaka! Can survive in this Game that Monokuma held!" Gundham stated as I giggled.

Then, one of the hamster in Gundham's scarf crawled out, and caught my attention immediately. "Omigosh! Is that a hamster?! It's so cute!" I squeaked as the hamster boy held the orange fat one in his hand.

"Cham-P is not cute, or a 'hamster' like what you said my mortal! He's one of The Four Dark Devas of Destruction!!" Gundham said, and made a cool pose, and I just chuckled. "Of course, Devas. Anyway! He's... hm... amazing and cool!" I cheered as I try to reach my hand and pet the chubby hamster.

"Do not touch Cham-P! You fool mortal!" Gundham warned, but I just smirks, and try to reach for 'Cham-P'. Surprisingly, he jumped to my arm by his own, and I looked at him with a awe smile. "Oh my gosh!! That's so cuuute!! I think he likes me!" I cheered as I looked at the hamster.

"I-Impossible! Could it be? My Dark Queen! You're the chosen one that stands next to me!" Gundham said as he crosses his arms. "I don't understand whatever you mean by that, but if it let me touch your hams- I mean, Devas, then of course!" I smiled as rubbed Cham-P's fur. "So soooft!" I squeezed again.

Later then, Gundham introduces me to all of his hamsters, and I finally learned all of the names. But though, now he'd call me by 'Dark Queen', not 'mortal' anymore. Does it mean by good things? Maybe.

~~~~•

I'm now playing with The Four Dark Devas of Destruction- that's what Gundham prefer to call them- and I could only say that the hamster is more than cute! I just love hamsters! Maybe when I got out of this Killing Game, I'll get myself one too! (The world is in despair state so good luck with that ¯\_()_/¯)

I continue to play with them, until a familiar person came. "Oh, hi there Gundham!" I smiled as Gundham kneed to me. "How was my Four Dark Devas of Destruction, my Dark Queen?" Gundham asked as I just blush. Wait! Why the hell did I blush by that? I'm not having a crush on him or anything, right...? I shook my head, and faced Gundham again.

"Y-Yeah, your Devas is doing fine!" I smiled as Gundham just nod. What is happening to me..? Whatever it is, gotta let it go, (Y/N)! After my debate, I slapped both of my cheek slightly, and I swear, Gundham looked at me with a concerned eye.

"Is something wrong, my Dark Queen?" He asked as I quickly shook my head. "N-Nothing! It's just that I lik- I mean! Your Devas is so cute!" I quickly said, and looked down to Jum-P again. But then, Gundham lifted his scarf till his nose, and looked away from me.

"Th-Thank you my Dark Queen." Gundham said, and I just smiles. "No problem, my Dark King!" As soon as I realized what I said, I covered my mouth, and spit out my apologies. "O-Oh my God! I'm so sorry Gundham! I don't know what came over me!" I used my hand to cover my blushing face.

"M-My Dark Queen... I... I know this isn't the perfect time and place for this kind, but I just wanted to say that... you've casted a spell on the great Gundham Tanaka... which is myself! And... I hope that you'd feel that way about me..." As Gundham were saying, he covered almost of his face with the scarf.

"G-Gundham... you like me too?" I asked as Gundham just nods. "Haha... O-Of course I like you too Gundham!" I quickly confessed, and smashed my lips into his.

It was a quick kiss, but a great one. "So um... we're a thing now...?" I asked as he nodded again.

"Yes, we are my Dark Queen..."

———————————————————————

Everybody do the flop-

Ok, jk, but I like that song lol.

Anyway! I read the whole Wikipedia page just to write for this thing... my head hurts...

Words: 990

29/3/2020