<42> Mikan x M!Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Male
Request by: Yuma (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoiler, and angst... I'm sorry, I tried to be positive.

Uuuuhhh, this will be from Mikan's perspective because I'm terrible at making Male!Reader.

————————————————————————

<Mikan's P.O.V>
It's another day in this terrifying Killing Game! I wish it'd just be over already... even more terrible, Hiyoko is bullying me! But... at least it's better than being ignored...

I walked to the Dining Hall, and from what I see, it's a mess! (Y/N) is also being a bit... weird too... I hurriedly ran to (Y/N), and looked at him. "(Y-Y/N)... are you feeling alright?" I asked shyly, and he only looked at me. "Oh, are you worried about me? Are you worried too much that you've fallen into despair?" (Y/N)'s question made me flinch a bit.

I put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature. It was really hot! "G-Guys! I think that (Y/N) might have a f-fever! And Akane, Ibuki, Nagito might have it too!" I stuttered out, and Hajime checked every single person's temperature, and I was right, they're having a fever.

"Ugh, you're finally good for something, you pigbarf!" Hiyoko scoffed, and I cried a bit. But I just decided to ignore it for now, and helping (Y/N), Akane, Ibuki, and Nagito to the hospital.

"Puhuhu! So it seems like my plan worked perfectly!" Monokuma laughed as he showed up. He then explained that they all have the 'despair disease', and it will spread like common fever...

And with that, I tried to take care of (Y/N)... and others... too...

"H-Hey... (Y-Y/N)... I'm here to take care of you!" I smiled as I entered the room, with some pills and food. "Haha... aren't you despair filled yet, Mikan? If you're not, then I just want to say that despair is amazing!" (Y/N) shouted as I put down the tray. "Y-Yeah.. but um... you still need to get healthy first..." I muttered, and begin to help him sit up.

I took the bowl of food, and begin feeding him. "C'mon Mikan... wouldn't you want to be in despair with me?" (Y/N) asked as I shook my head. "Y-You're wrong, (Y/N), there's no way I'd fall into despair!" I said, and (Y/N) just chuckled.

"Y'know Mikan... I've always been trying to be optimistic for some reason..." He started, as I just nod. "Wh-What is it then?" I asked. "My parents... they aways wanted me to be happy no matter what... and even if they died, I still have to be happy..." (Y/N) said. "And even in this Killing Game, Mikan... in this Killing Game... I still have to be happy..."

I really felt sad for the boy, and looked at him in sympathy. "M-Maybe I could do something to help..?" I asked, as he nods. "Just kill me... please..." He said, and begin laying on his bed. "(Y-Y/N)..." I stuttered. "Or maybe just stay with me... stay with me for a while wouldn't hurt, right?" He asked as I nod.

"Perhaps... it would be fine..." I said, and sit still on my seat. "Can you... please cure me...? Somehow? Promise me..." (Y/N) said, as he sat up prom the bed again. "Y-Yes... I'll try my best, (Y/N)!" I ensured. "Good... cause... I still have many things I wanted to do with you, Mikan... I...I think I love you..." (Y/N) said, making my heart beat faster.

"I-I love you too, (Y/N)!"

~~~~•

"Why... did you do that...?" He asked, not daring to meet my eyes. "I-It was for love, (Y/N)!" I answered, my mind is filled with the despair. All I knew was despair.

"I-I told you I love you! And now... now I'm going to lose you, just like that?!" (Y/N) is now on the verge of tears. It's happy, and hurt to see him like that...

"W-Wouldn't you forgive me, (Y/N)? (Y/N), please tell me that you forgive me!" I said, but (Y/N) only looked away.

Soon, voting time has come, and they all voted for me being the culprit. Before I was dragged away by the iron grabber, I could hear (Y/N) yelling...

"I forgive you!"

————————————————————————

Rip best girl...
Also, I've published a book called Broken Memories, it's a Yandere!Shuichi x F!Reader, check it out if you want to... (Cuz Wattpad doesn't let me insert link that is actually works, so just check out my profile...

Words: 744

21/3/2020