<25> NDRV3 x F!Reader <Talent Swap>

Danganronpa V3
Outside world
Gender: Female
Event: Happy Bday my friend!

This is kinda an interactive one, so you got to choose which talent you want to swap to. But ofc, it's not everyone's.
Y'know what? Just read til the end and you'll know.

————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Iruma...? Are you sure that it's safe...?" I asked, very concerned of the machine in front of me. "Of course it's safe! After all, it's was made by the most intelligent and beautiful inventor, me, Miu Iruma!!" Miu replied.

"That's exactly why she's concerned!" Kokichi smiled. "Um guys? Let's just stop fighting, ok?" Kaede sweat dropped. "What exactly does this thing do, Iruma?" Rantaro asked.

"You won't know until you try it!" Miu laughed. "With that being said, let's enter the machine! I don't have all day!" I looked at everyone, and they just shrugged.

We all entered the huge machine that God who knows how she built it. Then, all I see was light, just like a flashlight just shined into my eyes.

"What was that?"

"It's still... normal..."

"What does that machine do, Iruma?"

"Ugh, just stand up already! This is not a bed, y'know?"

I opened my eyes, and recognize that I'm still at the inventor's lab (Pretend There's one in Hope's Peak). I stood up, and progressed what just happened. "U-Um... so... it did nothing?" I asked.

"Of course that it did something! But for now! It'll do nothing! Just wait until tomorrow!" Miu answered. I just nods in response. I have a bad feeling about this...

~~~~•

I went back to my room, and be in there for a while. But then, I felt dizzy. So I decided to take a bath and went to sleep.

Can it be more terrible than it already is...?

———————————————————————

It's voting time!!

Which Talent you do you want to be swap with? I'll choose 2 talents that has most votes!

Ultimate Supreme Leader
~Belongs to Kokichi~

Ultimate Detective
~Belongs to Shuichi~

Ultimate Pianist
~Belongs to Kaede~

Ultimate Inventor
~Belongs to Miu~

And that's all! Please choose one! If not, then I'll use the shuffle machine :v

Words: 358

28/2/2020