<62> Kokichi x Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Neutral
Request by: Awkward fangirl (On Quotev)

I wrote this while I was drunk (i meant tired), so pls tell me if there's any strokes- I mean grammar mistakes.

————————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
"A... killing game... huh..." You said as you continued to walk in the familiar hallway. You really don't like this game, since it would make everyone kill each other, and you don't like the thought of that. You wanted everyone to be friends with each other, and a peaceful life. You also didn't want to be dead, either. You wanted to live, with everyone.

"...BOO!" A familia voice came on and jumped to you from behind. "Gah!!" You fell on the ground, as the person just giggled. "You could get reaaally get killed, you know?" Kokichi said as you stand up on your own. "I'm not scared! I trust in us all! So there's no way that anyone would just kill me out of nowhere!" You tried to defend, but Kokichi just chuckles. "Even with this time motive?" Kokichi asked as you took a step back, looking at the ground.

"I... I really wanted to get out with everyone... so please... just leave me be..." You said as Kokichi look at you, but he didn't have his usual smile. "Well, you really trusted everyone here, don't you?" Kokichi asks as you nodded. "Well, what iffff-" kokichi suddenly pulled out a knife. "W-Woah! What the hell, Kokichi?!" You panicked as the boy smirk. "Calm down, I'm not here to kill you!"

"Then why are you carrying a knife?!" "Nishishi~ Have you ever heard of self defense?" Kokichi giggled as you just shook your head. "That does NOT sounds like any type of self defense!" You panicked as Kokichi giggled. "Yeah, you're right, (Y/N)-chan! Well, I just wanted to play a game!" The boy finished off as you looked at him in confusion. "Wh-What game includes knifes?!" "The knife game, of course!"

You just looked at the boy with a scared expression, but then, Kokichi pulled your arm, and bring you to the courtyard, and to the table on that platform there. "So... What are we supposed to do...?" You asked as Kokichi places the knife on the table. "Well, the knife game is simple! You just need to stab between the gap of your fingers, and if you stab in your finger, then you lost!" Kokichi giggled as he pick up the knife. "S-So who's starting?" "Well, me, since you seems like you don't know how this game works anyway!"

The supreme leader said as he began to put his hand on the table, and chopped the knife around his fingers. "Th-That's so dangerous!" You called out as the boy chuckles, and increased the speed of the knife. But the consequences soon came, and Kokichi accidentally cut his finger with that knife. Pink blood spattered as you were as panic as ever. "W-Wait here! I'll get something from my room!" You said as you rushed to your room, and found some bandages inside the bathroom. After getting those, you rushed to Kokichi's side.

"Ohhh, is (Y/N)-chan worrying about meeee?" Kokichi giggled as you frowns. "You shouldn't play this game like, ever again! It's really dangerous!" You shouted as the boy nods. "Haha, you sounds like a mom!" "We're the same age, so don't call me that." You growled as Kokichi just giggles. (Where am I getting with this-)

"Anyway, give me your hand, I still need to bandage it." You said as you give out your hand. "Ok!" Kokichi said, and placed his injured hand on yours. You began to wrap the white bandage around his finger, and tried your best to make it looks perfect. "And... done!" You cheered at your achievement, and looked back at Kokichi again.