<74> Aoi x F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Awkward fangirl

Warning: Chapter 4 spoiler

—————————————————————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"How many more donuts can you eat?" I asked and look over to my donut-lover friend. I think she loves donuts even more than herself... "I can eat more! You want one?" Aoi picked up a donut and asked me, I shook my head no, but she still wants to shove it to my face anyway.

After chewing a part of the (F/F) topping donut, I got it out from my mouth and turned at her, trying to make an angry face of some sort. "Heey! What's the deal of that? I just said I don't wanna eat more!" "Aww, that look is so cute, (Y/N)!" Aoi smiled and start to pinch my cheek a bit.

"Hey! Don't do that or I'll be mad! When I'm mad, it's not going to be fun!" I pouted again as the swimmer only laughed at my tries of being angry at her. "What? It's seriously Hina!" You said and she just wave her hands at you, while still eating the donuts. "Yeah, yeah, I get that... Anyway, do you have any plans?" She asked while looking at me with her curious eyes.

"I mean, this killing game is slowly killing me with boredom, so yeah, I can hang out with you anytime you like?" I shrugged and push my hands into my (jacket/pant/etc...) pockets. "Oh! Sweet! Then let's just do usual hang outs! What do you say?" Aoi said as she gave me that smile... the smile that makes my day everyday... That's just why I love her- wait what-

I shook my head and got back to the reality I missed. "Nice! Let me finish this donut and I'll be right back to you!" Aoi quickly said and got her last piece of donut in her mouth. After doing a quick hand washing, she's finally ready. We didn't really do much, just walking around, looking at every doors in this school. I hoped that there could be some sort of outside thing, maybe that could have killed some time instead of uselessly roaming around the deadly environment school.

You two didn't do much, only talking and more about who you like the most inside this killing game and all. "Hey, (Y/N)... Remember how I said I like Sakura the most?" Aoi asked. "Hm? Yeah, I know?" "Well, there's this someone I really like... And I really wanna tell them that they're my favorite and I like them more than friends right now!" Aoi said and smiled at me.

Someone she likes...?

I knew she wouldn't like girls...

"Oh? Who is it? You should confess though!" You cheered for the swimmer, but the next thing you notice was... Aoi leaned closer to you, her hands gripping to the table and when she got close enough to your face, you and her's lips touched. You two stayed like so for a while as she pulled back and just stood there. "You... Like me back?" Aoi asked.

"Of course!"

"Thank you... (Y/N)... You know I love you so much, right? Let's survive this killing game together!"

...

...

...

"T-Toko! Are you alright?!" I asked while holding the dark purple haired girl in my arms, Sakura was unconscious on that chair, and I didn't really know what to do to help in this situation. I was about to get to the white haired female, then I felt something gripped onto my arm, looking to there, I felt a smash onto my head.

It was painful...

I can't take this...

Am I going to die here...?

I opened my eyes for the final time, looking at everywhere, I just saw 'Toko' or I should say Genocider Syo leave the room. I'll really miss this place... I'll definitely miss everyone here who was still alive. But I'd get to reunite with our other friends, right? I closed my eyes, flashing back to the good memories, even if it's nothing much, but there was fun times in this place really...

Especially with that day...

Aoi... We became a thing... I was very happy...

I...

I don't wanna die...

"(Y/N)!"

Aoi...

I can't say anything...

"(Y/N)! Please answer me!"

I'm sorry...

"Pl-Please don't leave me....!"

Aoi...

"I... lov...e... yo...u."

————————————————————————————————————————

Words: 733

28/9/2020