<70> Kokichi x F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside World
Gender: Female
Request by: Some Weeb named Lily (On Quotev)

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
Ahah! Tomorrow is going to be my birthday, and I'll enjoy it so much! Well, aside from my birthday, Kokichi said tomorrow he's going to be busy-which is weird, cause he has never been busy since like, forever ago. But that doesn't matter- so today he promised me to hang out today! Well, it's not like we've never hung out before, but I just feel nice to spend more time with the boy I grew up with. I then got out from my house and meet Kokichi right at the front. Smiling I came at him and pat on his head, since, his hair are always fluffy and you just couldn't resist-

"Jeez, I told you to stop patting my heaaad! It's childish!" Kokichi whined before pouting and looked away from you. I chuckled at his action. And decided to walk away, as Kokichi just hurried up and follow you soon. We finally got to the arcade and well, I tried to play everything I want there like the next day I'm going to die. Me and Kokichi kinda well, sometimes prank people because- It's all on Kokichi to be honest. We had a lot of fun for the day, I hope it would last forever, but day will pass by, and who knows what would happen to us all?

"Alright, bye you grape head!" I said and waves at him while entering the house. "Hey uh, happy early birthday okay (Y/N)~" Kokichi smiles and I just did back. "Yeah, sucks that you can't join my birthday. Sucks to be me I guess. Don't mind me eating the cake alone!" You said and got through the door and closes it as you already entered. It's time to execute the plan I have had for a while. "This is for leaving me alone, bleh." I groaned and got into my room to prepare to spill some pink paints onto the floor. I have brought a toy knife some time ago, and now is the best use for it.

Of course I'm going to use this prank on Kokichi, I want to know how he'd react. Better, I want him to cry, cause I'm evil after all. After finishing my preparations, I went to sleep and wait til the next day.

~~~~•

I woke up from my sleep and look around the room. Kokichi will show up at the morning to apologize again, so you know that he'd come again, so this time you let your front door open, and then got inside your room, glue the knife onto your chest and lay on the ground, waiting for any signs.

<Kokichi's P.O.V>
I'm going to prank (Y/N) on her birthday, nishishi~ I'm just saying I'm busy so that I could prepare. I even brought (Favorite Flavor) cake! If I know her well enough, it's her favorite flavor... so it's worth it. Maybe I'll confess the feelings I have had for a long time too... I love (Y/N) cause of her funny personality, always caring about others, and put up with my jokes and pranks. Well-

"What is that...?" I trembled when I saw blood on the floor and the door was being opened. (Y/N) would never leave her door open... and what's with the blood?! I have to-! I rush inside her house and started to call out for her name. "(Y/N)?! (Y/N)! Please be okay!" I said while looking around with panic, and got into her room instead... but the scene in front of me was... "(Y...Y/N)...?" I couldn't believe what's happening anymore. (Y/N) is lying on the ground, with a knife plunge right in her chest. Who... Would ever do this? Why...?

"W-Wait! (Y/N)! P-Please tell me it's all a nightmare...! I-I'll do anything-! P-Please stay with me..." I cried, and cried... and... "K...Kokichi..." I lifted my head to see (Y/N) as she mutters my name. "(Y/N)! I-I'll call the ambulance-" "Y-You don't have to..." "Wh-Why not?! J-Just stay here I-" "Cause... It was just a prank! HAHAHAHa!! Oh my gosh, you should see the look on your face! Haha! Oh my Atua, please just end me, you're that worried?!" She laughed at me as I just stared at her for a while. "What? I'm right, aren't I? It would be better if I had recorded it or s-"

I then lean closer to (Y/N) and placed my lips on her's, making her flinch a while before kissing me back. It wasn't long, but it was sweet enough. I pulled out, still lean on top of hers. "K-Kokichi- I-"

"Now~ Don't prank me again, alright~?"

————————————————————————

FINALLY
AFTER HOW LONG
IDK
BUT I HAVE BEEN UH
WHAT WAS IT CALLED
REVIVED??
IDK

Words: 827

9/8/2020