<7> Makoto x Depressed(?)!F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: F X (On Quotev)
Friend: Celestia(Cause I love her)
Warning: Spoiler, speak of suicide and depression stuff.
Well, cause despair is similar to depression, so uhhh... yeah?

————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

No... no... NO! Makoto and Kyoko is wrong!

"No! Celes! You wouldn't do this, right?!" I shouted, desperately for a answer.

"Unfortunately, they're right..." Celestia calmly answered. "And this... will lead to my execution, correct?" She turned her head to Monokuma, who is just eating his honey.

"No! Don't you dare do that! You filthy bear!" I shouted at Monokuma. But I already know what's going to happen next anyway.

Other students (Beside Genocider And Byakuya) tried to calm me down after the execution. But all I do is saying 'I'm fine' and walked back to my room. Makoto volunteers to walk me back. All I did is nodded.

"Hey... Are you really gonna be alright?" Makoto asked. "I-If you need to tell me something, then just do!" He kept clinging onto me after a thousand of 'I'm fines'.

"Oh! This is my room! Bye Naegi!" I sighed in relief. "Oh, um... you can call me Makoto if you want!" Makoto smiled at me. "Yeah, um, goodnight, Makoto!" And I hurried up to my room, and closed the door.

Once I heard Makoto's footsteps gone away, I plopped myself on the bed, and cried, about my dear friend, has been executed right in front of my eyes.

"...Why...? Why do you have to do that...?" I muttered. "You could've told me... I could've  helped you... somehow..." And I keep on self-doubting, until I fell asleep.

Ding dong. Bing bong

Why do this Killing Game have to take away everyone I love?

If I'm dead... then everything could've been better...

As I went outside, everyone is still at the cafeteria, they were eating, some were not. Finally, the 4th floor is opened, I went upstairs, and found a infirmary.

I opened a cabinet in there, and found a lethal poison. As I was about to take it, Aoi chimed in.  "Hey there (Y/N)! Have you found anything cool??" "Oh, no, just some... protein... and..." I trailed off. "Becareful, Aoi, there's poisons." Sakura warned.

Me and Aoi nodded in response, and I soon walk out of the room. "(Y/N)!" I turned around, and met a familiar brunette. Makoto Naegi. "Oh, hi!" I put on a fake smile.

"So... have you find anything interesting?" He asked, and I just shook my head in response. "U-Um... what about that... with Celes?" That question made me flinch a bit. "A-Ah! I didn't mean t-" "It's alright..."

I took a strand of my hair to play with it, and avoid Makoto's eye contact. "Well, if you don't mind, I'll go back to my room..." As I tried to walk away, Makoto shouted. "W-wait! Um... do you want to spend your free time with me?"

"Um... maybe not... now..." I sighed. "I'll see you around, Makoto." And I walked away from the boy. It's the best if he don't talk to me again.

A few days later, Sakura died. It was a suicide. It inflected Aoi a lot. She cried so much for her friend. If I were dead, will anyone cry for me like that? I guess no... I'm no one.

After the class trial, I went to the infirmary, try to find another poison... but there's none that will die right away. I guess this will work... And I took a random poison, it labeled 'Strike 9' (Yeah, kill me pls).

"What... are you doing...?" I realized that voice belongs to Makoto... "Ah! Makoto! This... is... um..." I tried to hide the poison away. But then, Makoto rushed to me, and snatched the bottle.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He muttered. "Don't tell me..."

"What? I'll do it! So what?" I snapped. "I've fallen into despair! So what? Ugh, why won't you idiots let me die?!"

"(Y/N)! Please don't do that!" He plead. "Tch, make me, I'll die anyway..."And then, Makoto pulled me into a tight hug. "Wh-what are you doing?!"

"Please... don't go... you're all I had left..." He cried. "I... I love you..." "You... what?" I muttered, and he pulled out. "Please, promise me you won't do that again..."

I avoid his eye, and looked down to the floor, but soon lift my chin up. "I... guess..." "So, let me walk you back, ok?" He smiled at me. "Wait! Makoto!" I shouted. "Yes?" "Well... I love you too..."

"Y-you do?!" He gasped. "I'm so happy, (Y/N)!" And he held my hand tightly.

"Ha ha... yeah, well, let's go back." And we both walked together back to our own rooms.

————————————————————————
forget what i said in the previous author's note. idk what's wrong with me too.
Words: 800

12/2/2020

List:

-Kokichi x Ultimate Liar!Reader

-Rantaro x Dying!Reader