<69> Male!Miu x F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Nezukoiswaifu (On Quotev)

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested after that chapter came out, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

——————————————————————————————————————————

"Boring..." You sighed and kicked some dusts on the ground. Another day of the boring killing game, you just wanted to get home, where you can be with your family and friends. You sighed for the 1000th time of the day before getting into somewhere of the school. "Hm... I still don't know where... There are nothing that is helping..." You complained and kicked the dust again. "Heya dimwit! What'cha doing?!" You flinched before turning around, meeting a pair of blue-grey eyes belongs to Miu's.

"Jeez! You scared the heck outa me! What do you want?" You scoffed a little as he let out a chuckle. "Well, I just want to see what can you idiots even do! And maybe some of you even plotting some murders! So I will watch out on that!" Miu laughed before you sigh again and put your hand in your pockets. "What do you waaant..." You huffed a little as Miu shrugs. "Dunno, wanna hang around? I'm feeling like energetic right now if you like~" The male got closer to you as you pushed him out. "I'm just trying to have a normal day, Miu." You sighed before kicking the dust while walking again.

"Come on! Don't be so boring! Just hang out with me!" Miu said as he started to grab your arm and dragged you over somewhere. "M-Miu! Seriously? Let me go!" You shouted but he didn't do what you want, instead he dragged you over to his lab. After shutting the door you sighed and looked around. "What do you want..." You groaned as Miu shrugs. "I don't knooow... just wanna spice things up a little... cause I'm a lil' bored!" The male said again as you rolled your eyes.

"If that so then find yourself another women to disturb, why don't you ask Tenko? Seems like she'd be happy to help you out~" You gave him a 'sweet' smile and clasped your hands together. But right after that is a frown and you decide to just turn around, getting ready to leave. Miu then got up and rushed over to you, hugging you from behind and putting his head onto your shoulder. "M-Miu!" "Aww... just stay with me... I'm sure you wouldn't regret it..." Miu said, half-whispering, you blushed a little, but then got back to your original attitude.

"Seriously, you be fawning over every girls, we can have a simple hang-out, just stop this, it's annoying." You said and pushed his head pff your shoulders and walked to the door. "So, you coming or not?" You turn around and asked as Miu nodded and followed you. "Of course I will~ Why would I leave my (Y/N) alone~"

————————————————————————

*Sips tea*
Yeah, this one is short. I didn't have motivation over anything...

Words: 532

23/7/2020