<24> Kiibo x Half Robot!Reader x Kokichi

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
(Y'know, it's actually kinda both)
Gender: Female
Request by: Nai (On Quotev)

Warning: Spoilers!!! (Obviously)

Ok, so quick note. Read if you guys always turn the name 'Danganronpa 1' to 'Danganronpa V1'. I dun understand why do peeps keep wrong about the game's name! And that kinda pisses me.
Cuz there's only DR1, DR2 and DRV3 (As games, I do not say about another episode or DR3)
The things peeps was always wrong about is Danganronpa 1 turns into Danganronpa V1, same with Danganronpa 2, and it's a small mistake, I agree, but I don't like it :v
And there might be someone out there, maybe saying: "But Author, There's Danganronpa V2 and V1!" Yes, I know those are true, but do we know the characters in there? No! We only know Rantaro came from V2! And that's all!

Anyway, I hope that any of you who mistaken that, can fix it, now onto the story! (I really like the idea, btw)

———————————————————————

~Before the Killing Game~

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"So... you're saying that... you're a robot... created by Team Danganronpa?" I asked my friend, Kiibo. "Yes, indeed, and I'm sorry that I hide this from you, (Y/N)..." He apologized. "Well, that's fine, but if you're created by Team Danganronpa... then can you ask them to let me join?" I asked with a pleading eye. "Well, I could try..." He said. (So, I did some research of Pregame Kiibo, and they said that his pregame self is still robot, created by Team Danganronpa, so yeah, I'm still going to keep that fact)

"Yay! I'm going to be in Danganronpa!!" I shouted in excitement. "But... are you sure...?" Kiibo sweat dropped. "I mean... it's going to be dangerous..." "It's alright, Kiibo! I mean, it's just a show, right?" Kiibo looked away from me.

"What? Did I stutter?" I asked. "No... it's... nothing..."

<Narrator's P.O.V>

The next day, Team Danganronpa released the result of who would join Danganronpa. And...

"Kiibo! Look! My name is on the list too!" (Y/N) shouted excitedly. "Oh my God! Haha! It felt so good of just doing nothing but joined the game! Thank you Kiibo!"

"Wait! But I didn't...!" Kiibo was panicked. He didn't even tell anyone to add her in, because he already knew that if someone dies, they'll die forever, and of course, he wouldn't want that.

"Hm? What's wrong?" (Y/N) asked. "Why won't you talk to me?" Kiibo looked at the girl for another minute, and decided to talk. "Well, I'm glad that they decided to add you, (Y/N)! But don't worry, now that you're with me, I'll protect you!" Kiibo said, determined. "You should worry about the others! I'll be the blackened for sure!" She said as she look through the list again.

"Oh my God!!! Kiibo! Look! There's Rantaro Amami too!!! Are we going to meet him for real?!" (Y/N) shouted as she found the name of the sacrificed one in Danganronpa, season 52. "This is going to be so epic!!" Kiibo just smiled for a bit at the excited girl, and look away.

~Inside the Killing Game~

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
Why does I have to loose one arm and one leg...? If I weren't, then I should be peaceful by now...