<2>NDRV3 x Ultimate Survivor!F!Reader

Warning: Contain spoilers of the game, if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't read further.

Danganronpa V3
Gender: Female
Request from: No one
Inside the Killing Game
I just wanted to try this... thing a bit.
The reader is the Survivor of Danganronpa V2, with Rantaro.
————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

Before Danganronpa V3 begin.  At the final class trial of Danganronpa V2.

I looked at the class trial ground I was standing at. I gazed at the classmates, who was in panic.

"I'll sacrifice myself." Rantaro said, glaring at Junko. The creator of the chaos.

"That's niiice, but you know that one more have to, right?" Junko giggled.

No one dares to speak.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

"I'll too, for the sake of everyone..." I sighed.

"(Y/N)..." Everyone (except Junko, muttered).

"What is this... punishment, anyway? Execution?" I asked.

"Nope! But you'll know later!" Junko laughed. "Anyway! Rantaro Amami, the Ultimate  Adventurer and (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate (Y/T) has agreed to sacrifice themselves for the sake of the last 2 survivors! Now! Let's all greet the outside world!"

We all cringed, but everything went dark after that.

<Times skip to Danganronpa V3>

"Great. Who the hell would know that the sacrifice shit is going to be participate in another killing game." I muttered to myself as almost everyone were at the gym.

I gazed around, they have all unique outfits. But they all said they can't remember how they got here.

That's a bit weird. But it's gonna get weirder.

And another student walks in...

Rantaro?!

My eyes widened. Right, he agreed to sacrifice with me...

"Amami!" I shouted out and ran to him.

"Woah! Um... have we met?" His word makes my heart aches.

What the? Why am I the one who remembers him?!

"U-um... I..." I muttered embarrassingly.

"Well... did I introduced to you and forgot immediately?" He asked.

Yes, yes you did.

"I'm sorry... um... I heard from the others..." I chuckled a bit.

"Well, in that case, I'll introduce again. I'm Rantaro Amami, well, unfortunately, I forgot my Ultimate talent..." He sighed.

What?!

"O-oh... I see... well... my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm the Ultimate (Y/T)." I said. More correctly... the Ultimate Survivor...