<67> Kiyotaka x Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Outside World
Gender: Neutral
Request by: Isabella Stewart (On Quotev)

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested after that chapter came out, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

——————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
You were sitting on your desk, not knowing what to do so that could make your day better. Tapping your pen on the table, waiting for class to just end already. "(Y/N), can you please stop tapping your pen on the table?" And here we have, the Ultimate Moral Compass, Kiyotaka Ishimaru. "Jeez, I can do whatever I want! Don't tell me what to do!" You said back. Though you *might* will get sent to detention, but you couldn't really care now, it has been a long day for you to deal with.

"Hey, can you please be quiet, Ms.(L/N)?" The teacher turned around and faced you as you nodded slightly. "Why doesn't Ishi get in trouble too? How unfair..." You mumbled, and began to take notes from the board. You find yourself gazing at Kiyotaka for a bit, but decided to stop and focus more in class. After class, it was time to go home, and of course, you being you, just stayed in the classroom in the meantime, since you don't really enjoy being at home that much. It's not like you mom and dad abuses you, it's just... you feel uncomfortable with them. (Same man, same)

You took out your pen, and started doodling on the blank page that was waiting to be filled on. You didn't have much inspirations, so you just want to draw whatever you want to, maybe your favorite character, or view, or just drawing your ideas out. "I don't think that you can stay inside the classroom after school, (Y/N)." And that familiar voice that you've heard for the millionth time of the day now. "Greaaat, good afternoon Ishi, I'm just chillin', besides, the teacher gave me permission." You said lazily and lay your head on the table.

"Is that so? I don't recall you asking the teacher, nor does she tell me you'd be staying." The moral compass fought back as you sighed a long sigh before looking at him again. "Look, Ishi, it doesn't hurt to break the rules one time, I mean, you have the key to the classroom, so you can lock it later, why the rush?" You asked, continued to sketch on your notebook. "But... I need to go right now, I don't think I can-" "Then just wait. I mean, staying with me doesn't hurt, riiight?" You stretched your arms a bit, and look over to Kiyotaka, who was just sweat dropping.

"I-I mean... um... it doesn't... but I think it'd be the best if you come home right now, since... your parents might be worried about you, too." And here comes the excuse. "Jeez, you're no fun..." You pouted while crossing your arms, looking back and forth over to the book and Kiyotaka. Finally, you closed the sketch book and began to put them into your backpack, same with the pens and schooling stuff. "Here, come with me." You smiled at him while picking up your bag, and pulling his arm. "(Y/N)?" "Come on, just go, you'll see how beautiful the school could be at this hour!" You smiled at him and pulled him out of the classroom.

Kiyotaka kept ask questions like 'Where would you bring him' and that, but it was pretty obvious, since you only went upstairs and all... but oh well, he'd know sooner or later. Got to the rooftop, you let go off his arm and started to look over to the yellow-red-ish sky. Afternoon is your favorite sky view, except when it's raining, of course, it'd be just black or grey. You kinda like rain too, but not really much the view and the color scheme of it. And raining isn't much of the correct time to going on the rooftop either.

"The rooftop...? Why?" Kiyotaka asked while looking at you with a confused eye, just like always. "Don't you think the sky is beautiful today? I mean, just look at it! I could just jump down from here in happiness while looking at the sky!" You cheered and cupped your hand onto your cheek. "W-Wait! Don't do that! It's dangerous!" The 'no-shit-Sherlock' guy called out as I chuckles a bit. "It's just a way of saying, you don't have to be so panicked." You shrugged. "Oh... I see." At that time, you pulled his hand again over to the railing, and sat down next to it. "We can watch the sunset here!"

"Huh?! Wh-What if we got caught?!" Kiyotaka panicked again. "Come on, you must have at least broke the rules one time, right? I mean, duh, everyone does." Probably it was just him going late to class like 1 second or something. "Wow... it's so romantic..." You quickly switch the topic before he could speak up his opinion and leaned onto the male's shoulder. "(Y-Y/N)? What are you-" "Shh... let it be, Ishi... I mean, I just love the view... and I love being with you, too..." You mumbled that one last part while just looking at the sky.

"O-Oh..." He muttered, looking away slightly embarrassed. "Aww... you could be cute sometimes, Ishi~" "H-Huh...?" "I mean... ehem... well, I was planning to do more proper stuff... but I don't think it's needed, so um... I wanted to ask this for a long time now... Maybe you wouldn't accept this, cuz I understand that why would you even interested in someone like me anyway... Well, I gotta say that... I like you, Ishimaru." You smiled a bit and pulled away from his shoulder, half of the reason is cause leaving him some space to shock, and half is... maybe he would reject you.

"Y-You-?" "Yeah, I like you, Ishi... I mean, I've interested in you for a while... Cause sometimes you helped me out if troubles, but of course not too much, or you'd lose your title as the moral compass thing... but either way, I hope that you'll have a fine evening..." With that said, you got up from the floor, and get ready to leave, but the one person stopped you on your track. "Hm...?" "(Y/N)... I... I love you too... I... I want to tell you, but I just couldn't put it into words... I'm glad you c-confessed..." Kiyotaka sputtered out as you curled up a small smile on your lips.

"Really?! I-I... I never thought you would accept my feelings! I love you, Taka!"

———————————————————————

OOC

Words: 1152

18/6/2020