<19> Shuichi x F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female (I chose this, bc I found that it'd be easier)
Request by: @NaibXJack4ever
It wouldn't tag...? Oh well.

———————————————————————

<Kaede's P.O.V>
"Hey, hey! Kayayday!" I turned around to see Kokichi walking up to me. I was alone, because Shuichi said he have to get something in his room.

"Um, hi Oma, what are you doing here?" I asked Kokichi. "Weeell, since I'm bored, and you're not really boring, so I have a request for you!" He said in a cheerful tone.

Oh no...

"Then? What is it, Oma?" I asked. "I want to prank someone!" He said. "What? No, then I'm not in, ask someone, like... (L/N)?" I said, unsure. "Naaah, she's boring. Anyway! I want to prank Shuichi!"

"Sh-Shuichi? Why him?" I asks. "But! What are you going to do anyway?" He tilted his head, then opens his mouth again, but before he could say anything, Shuichi walks in.

"Hey guys, what's wrong?"

Kokichi rushed to me and held my hand. "O-Oma!" I shouted, but Kokichi shushed me.

"Hey Shuichi! Just as I want to tell you something!" Kokichi grinned. Shuichi just nods, and look at Kokichi. "Me and Kaede are dating!" He said, kissing my cheek.

"Wh-What?!" Shuichi was shocked, he look terrified, but before I could explains everything to him, Kokichi dragged me away.

I'll say sorry to him later...

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"I want to prank someone!" Kokichi shouted, caught my attention. I hid behind the walls, and eavesdropping on Kaede and Kokichi's conversation.

"What? No, then I'm not in, ask someone, like... (L/N)?" Kaede said, her voice sound unsure. "Naaah, she's boring. Anyway! I want to prank Shuichi!"

Yeah, sure, I'm super boring... who bought you Panta yesterday? Without me, you couldn't have those!

"Oh, hey (L/N)." Shuichi said, waving at me. "Hey Saihara..." I said, still looking at the pair. "I think that you should continue to go with Kaede." I said, pointing at the two.

Shuichi just looked at me confusedly, and come talked to them. I decided to walk away.

~~~~•

I came out of my room. Why? I don't know. Maybe I just like the fresh air. I found Shuichi at the courtyard, alone.

Huh? Where did Kaede go?

I walked closer to the boy. "Hey Saihara, what's wrong?" I asked. He lifted his head up to see me, then he fixes his hat, and begin talking. "Well... Oma said he and Akamatsu are dating..." Shuichi explained. "Ooohhhh, so you got heartbroken for not be able to be with Akamatsu?" I teased.

"Of course not!" He quickly said. "But... I didn't think that Akamatsu would fall for a guy like Oma..."

I realized what Kokichi said this morning, so I guess this is his prank? You know what? I'll play along. Cause I'm evil~

"But... I wonder if it was just Kokichi's prank..." Shuichi said. "Because when I come, Akamatsu still call Oma's name by his last name, so I guess it was just his prank..."

I shook my head, and sat down next to him. "No, that's wrong." I said. "Remember that you saw me listening to their conversation this morning?" Shuichi nodded "Well... that conversation was... about Akamatsu confessing to Oma... maybe she called him by his last name because she was embarrassed!" I lied.

"Wh-What...? It was real?!" Shuichi panicked, but then he sighed. "Oh well, as long as Oma can make Akamatsu happy, then I'm happy."

Should I feel bad?

"Nishishi!~ Shuichi fell for the lies really easily, huh?" Kokichi walked in with Kaede. "Shuichi! We weren't really dating! It was Kokichi's prank!" Kaede said, pointing at Kokichi.

"Oh, and thank you for lying with us too, (Y/N)-chan!" Kokichi smiled. "Yeah, sure, can you say that I'm boring now?" I asked. "Yeah, you're still bor-" I hit his head. "No more Pantas for you, you little gremlin!" "Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! (Y/N)-chan is so evillllll!" Aaaand, he ran off.

"Ok... that... was weird..." I turned around to meet a confused Shuichi, who doesn't really understand anything.

"Sorry for lying, Shuichi!" I said, patting his shoulder. "I-It's alright..." Shuichi said, pulling his hat to cover his face.

"Well? We should go to our room, right?" Kaede asks, tugging mine, and Shuichi's sleeves.

We nods, and went back to our own rooms.

~~~~•
<Extra part to make it Shuichi x Reader>

<Shuichi's P.O.V>
"Are you going to confess or not?" Kaede said, ringing my arm. "Well, what if she doesn't like me back?" I asked, flustered. "Well, what if I ask her for you?" Kaede still very annoyed by my shyness.

After receiving no answers from me, she pulled me to (Y/N)'s dorm room. "(L/N)! We have something to tell you!" Kaede knocked on her door.

A few seconds later, (Y/N) opened the door, and look at us. "God, I thought someone is going to kill me!" (Y/N) laughed. "Anyway, what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"I'll leave it to you here~" Kaede said as she walked away. "W-Wait!" I shouted. "What was that...?" (Y/N) asks.

"U-Um... (L/N)...." I began.

"Ye?"

"Uh...Um..."

"Oh, right, I promised myself if I see you, I'll tell you this!" (Y/N) countered me. "Y-Yes? You can say it..." "Here we go! Ready for the cringe..." (Y/N) mumbled.

"I like you!"

"W-Wait! Really?"

"Yeah, I'm not cool... I know..."

"No, no! I like you too, (Y/N)!"

"R-Really?"

She hugged me, I hesitated a bit, but hugged back. She likes me back!

————————————————————————

I was about to do some Kokichi and Kaede's reaction. But you know what? Fuck it, I'm lazy.

Words: 963

25/2/2020