<11> Junko x Shy!F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Yaoko Mayvee (On Quotev)

Warning: Spoilers for the game Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.

————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

Why... why am I in this Killing Game? This sucks! Especially when I can't talk properly with others! How am I supposed to win if I can't make any friends?

I walked in the Cafeteria, noticing how less students we have now... it's kinda depressing... I sat between Makoto and Celestia. Eating my breakfast, and quietly gone back to my room. No one cares... ugh... I wish I'm more sociable...

I fell asleep on my bed. But when I wake up, the smell in the room is kinda different... it's not my room... I sat up, and look around. This is totally NOT my room!

I tried to get up, but something chained my wrist to the bed. What is happening? Where am I? Why am I here? I looked around for clues, and I saw a computer screen. This must like... caught on the cameras or something?

Everyone was chatting. But I could hear a bit of their conversation.

"Hey... have anyone seen (L/N)?" Makoto asked, looking around the room. "I haven't seen her..." Kyoko added. "She left the Cafeteria this morning, and that's the last time we saw her." "She could be in her room!" Taka said. "Well, should we go check on her?" Celestia asked. "W-Well... wh-what if she's trying to kill us a-all?" Toko shakily asked. "Don't be stupid." Byakuya said.

Everyone just shrugged, and walk over to my room... when they open the door, is the scene... that is very surprising. Not even myself, can believe it.

(Y/N) was lying dead on the ground, a few stab wounds was found, and that, was holding a knife on its and.

"Wh-What...?" I muttered. "What is going on? Why am I here? What is that?!" I try to struggle out of the handcuffs, but useless, I can't do anything.

Soon, the Body Discovery Announcement came on, and everyone believed I'm dead. For some reason. "No! I'm here! I'm not dead!" I shouted to the computer screen.

"Do you like it, (Y/N)-chan~?" A voice ringed out from where, I don't actually know, but I can assume that it's a girl. "Wh-What are you doing?!" I shouted at nowhere in particular.

"Well, since I'm the mastermind, faking your death is a bit easy, too easy to be exact!" The voice continues. "So I decided to fake your death, and bring you here! Which is more safer, and warmer!"

I was speechless, I'm not a social person, so I don't really know how to talk back, or how to handle the situation. "B-But first... who are y-you?" I stuttered while asking.

"Oh! Right!" The voice said. "Sorry for not introducing myself! I'm Junko Enoshima! The Ultimate Despair!" 'Junko' said, confidently.

"W-wait! J-Junko is dead!" I shouted. "T-This isn't real!" Then the figure walk closer to me, and lift my head up. "C'mon~ I saved your life!" Junko said in a sweet tone. "So now you'd be save forever! From those idiots, of course!" Then she got to her monitor.