<82> NDRV3 & Suicidal Reader

"Enough... Enough..." You panted, taking a step back as everyone's eyes started looking at you. "I don't want to be here anymore!" You shouted, on top of your lungs. As if no one could hear you already, you shouted even louder than before. "Someone, please! Just kill me..." You cried and cried, pathetically cried.

"Theeen... You should ask that murder girl over there." Kokichi gave you a smile. The smile. An innocent smile he always gave people when he's sick of someone. And of course, that was directed at Maki.

"Shut up." The girl's face darkened as she glare at the boy. She was ready to launch at him at any second. And the only reason she held herself back, would be because of the Exisal.

"Honestly. The killing game ended, so kill yourself for all anyone cares. No one is going to miss you (Y/N)."

I stayed silent at his silence.

That's right. There's no reason to live anymore... There is nothing to fight for. Nothing to live for.

He's right.

No one is going to miss me.

I have nothing to live for.

It always has been so.

"D-Don't listen to that asshole (Y/N)! You can't just give up! We've gone this far!" Kaito shouted. In fact, he doesn't even know what he's taking about, I bet. He doesn't even know what he's supposed to be thinking right now. And maybe. What's inside his head is just like mine.

Before I knew it,

I woke up in my dorm.

What happened...

...

Right. Kaito...

He was...

He got kidnapped by Kokichi and held hostage. I don't even know how I got back here...

I closed my eyes.

I don't even want to get out...

...

But with all the strength I gathered myself, I managed to sit up from the bed. And by some magical meanings, I stood up.

Where am I going?

Where am I supposed to go?

I'm not sure.

I should give up. I need to give up already. The world has gone to pulp. I can't help but feel pity for myself. Maybe if I were able to die sooner. I wouldn't have to experience any of this.

I stood in front of a familiar room.

I opened the door leading inside of the Ultimate Detective lab. I read some poison labels before. I knew exactly what I wanted.

But looking at the bottles now made my head spin. It feels nauseous. I can't even think. I want the room to stop with this. I just want to break down and cry. Why didn't I think of this sooner?

I don't care anymore.

Grabbing one of the bottle, I chugged it down my throat.

Taking anything that's not labeled 'antidote', I gulped all of it down. I drank all of them without any hesitation.

My stomach is feeling warmer. Like I was drinking wine and it's just in the middle of heating up my stomach.

I don't want to live anymore.

I cried into my knees.

In the end, no one was there for me.

In the end, I was not supposed to be happy.

In the end...

Everything had ended.