<52> Miu x Tsundere!F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Lazie (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoiler for chapter 4.

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested before that chapter came out, but I assume you already read it, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

Yeah, I did say Tsundere is easy to write...
Wait, no! I didn't say it'll be hard now! Sh-Sheesh! D-Don't look at me like that! Baka!
(Also, baka means 'idiot' if you don't know)

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
I walked in the hallways that I hated so much. Why did this bear have to create this Killing Game? I mean, people are Killing each other, and I don't like it. I want to get back to my family... but the thing I concerned more... is why the hell did Miu invite us to the computer lab?!

I mean, I already know she's the 'Ultimate Inventor'. But I didn't think that idiot could do anything! Sheesh! Now I need to show her who's better!

"Ey you fukin' virgin! Can you walk any slower?!" Speaks of the devil... I turned around to greet her pretty fac- I mean! Her stupid face, and I just wanted to punch it, and battle her! "D-Don't call me like that! You baka!" I shouted as I crossed my arm. "We all know that you're an idiot, (Your name but with curse word)(Y/C/N)! And ha! I proved that I'm better than you!" Miu laughed as I just face palmed.

"Yeah, you're great... b-but! I didn't say that because I wanted to!! I-It was because Kokichi kept bullying you, so-" "Yeah, yeah, keep being Tsundere, (Y/C/N), I know you wanted to fuck me real bad!" Miu laughed as I just blushed and looked away.

We both made it to the computer lab, all except Shuichi at the moment. "Hey! Where's that Poo-ichi?! I called that weirdo already!" Miu shouted as I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but he has to take time to come too, y'know? He's not sonic! Ugh, baka." I said, and Miu just crossed her arms.

Soon enough, Shuichi came, and we can all begin whatever Miu came on. The baka finally explained the 'Killing Game' world or whatever that is. And I'm thrilled to go in- I mean! Who would care about that idiot's world?

But then, Kokichi, Monokuma, and Miu convinced us, and we all agreed. "I-I only agreed because everyone else does! I-It's not like I like your inventions or anything!" I said, and she just laughed.

"Sure, sure, anyway! Take a seat you dimwits!" Miu said, and we just listened to her. But Gonta seems to have a struggle about how to pin the strings, so I decided to leave my seat and help the gentleman.

"Hey, is everything alright there?" I asked as I look at his virtual reality glasses. "Yes, um, Gonta just don't know to insert the strings? Does the red string goes here, or-" "Wait! Miu said to plug in this one! Sheesh!" I removed Gonta's hand, and helped him plugging in the strings.

"All done! No need to thank me!" I smiled, and stood up. "Hey (Y/C/N)! Are you going to go or what?!" Miu shouted as I flinched a bit. "D-Don't tell me what to do!" I blushed, and return to my seat.

I put on my glasses, and begin the virtual reality...

——

"Th-This is my skin...?" I asked as I looked at myself. "Oh... wow... Miu is pretty good- I mean! Ugghhh! What the hell is happening to me?!" I groaned, and noticed that everyone else is now here.

After Miu explains everything, I decided to follow her around. But then... "Whoops! My hand slipped!" Miu said as she removed the bridge of the river. "You baka! How does your hand slip like that?!" I shouted as I knew how I'm going to stuck with these idiots and not Miu. Wait! She's an idiot too!

We then decided to split groups to find the 'secret of the outside world'. I bet there's none anyway. I was split with Kaito -another idiot- to search the roof top. "Ugh, I'm better off with Kokichi than a idiot like you." I said as I looked away.

"C'mon (Y/N)! Being paired with me isn't that bad! Only Kokichi is terrible, man..." Kaito sighed as I sticked out my tongue. "Whatever, just be usefu- Oh my God!" I shouted as Kaito slowly disappeared. "K-Kaito? I-Idiot...?" I muttered as I didn't see him anymore.

But then, the rooftop door opened, and I quickly hid inside the storage room. I peeked outside and... Kokichi...? Gonta...? What are they doing...? Was the only question I asked in my mind. Gonta soon gone out from the view, and Miu was the second one to come in.

Knowing that something is very odd, I decided to rush out. But then, I noticed Gonta, holding something, I couldn't see quick enough, but I knew it's not good. I pushed Miu out, and the blunt object were wrapped around my neck.

"What the FUCK?!" Miu shouted, and I just kept struggling from the string- "GONTA! LET HER GO!!" I could hear Miu shouting, but everything is just getting blurry.

But by a miracle, the rope or string loosened, and I fell in the ground, but I'm still breathing. I could feel a figure beside me, and placed her hand in front of my nose. "Aww man! (Y/N)! You're such a buzzkill! Things were getting interesting!" That was definitely Kokichi.

Though I couldn't see, but I could hear. The figure removes their finger-which I believe they were Miu- and stood up.

SLAP

"W-Why the fuck did you do that you son of a-" Then I heard her voice crack. I used all of my strength to sit up, and looked at the 'idiot' that I love. "M-Miu... I-I'm fine..." I muttered, and Miu just pulled me into a hug.

Kokichi then explained, he said that he just wanted to trick Gonta into killing, but of course not to Gonta's face. I mean, he's going to rage up like that insect meet and greet again.

——

Until everyone got out of that virtual reality, they blamed Miu for just 'trick them there' and just wanted to take a nap afterwards.

"Hey Miu... don't listen to those idiots." I said and smiled at the girl. "What? You like me now?" Miu asked as I thought about it. "You're the one who have to like me, baka, I just saved your life." I said as Miu looked to the sky. "Yeah? Maybe, I guess I'll love you, (Y/N)." Miu shrugged as I gasped. "Omg! You called me by my name!" I cheered as Miu just blush.

"Shut up, idiot."

"I'm the one who get to call you idiot, idiot."

——————————————

How the hell did I get 5k reads lmao.

Words: 1194

30/3/2020