<6> Pregame!Shuichi x Bully!F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside world
Gender: Female
Request by: F X (On Quotev)
Warning: Swearing

Pregame is the character before the Killing Game, they have different personalities from Inside the killing game.
tbh none of what i said is canon but hey, the wiki hasnt spoken
————

<Shuichi's P.O.V>
*To the last day of middle school*

"Hey, Sushi!" I immediately knew who that was, (Y/N) (L/N). We've been friends for years now.

"So... which High School are you gonna learn?" She asked.

"Hope's Peak Academy?" I answered.

"Tch, stop joking around, Shuichi!" She laughed. "We both know it isn't real!"

"Ok, ok! Well, I'll go to Spring Field Academy..." I said. "What about you?"

"Oh... I... don't know yet..." She trailed off. "But I hope that I'll go to the same school as you!"

"Hey (Y/N)! Over here!" Another friend of her called. "Ah, bye Shuichi! Gotta go!" And she ran to the direction of the students.

I sighed and turned my hat down and walked away.

<Time skip to beginning of High school year>

I walked to the school's gate, looking around the school. I hope that (Y/N) would be here too...

I walked inside the school's hallway, and spotted my classroom. I'd usually try to talk to someone, or making new friends. But I just don't want to.

"And you know what I said?..." I noticed another group of students walking in, I turned around, to see... (Y/N)?!

I was shocked too, I didn't know she'd be here! But she didn't even tells me about that! She didn't even text me for the whole summer!

"(Y/N)?!" I shouted.

"Huh?" I caught her attention, but she only looked at me for a bit, and told her friends something, and she walked away with the group.

Maybe I'll try to talk to her at lunch time...?

<Another time skip~>

"Hey... (Y/N)?" I followed behind her as she walked out of the classroom. She stopped and look at me. "Hey, I'll come later, I've something to do..." She told her friend and grab my wrist, pulled me away from the group.

Finally, she let go of my wrist. "What do you want?" She shouted to my face. "Woah! Um, it's me, Shuichi! Remember?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, so? Why should I stay with some weirdo like you?" She said is a disgusted tone. "Now go away, I don't want to see you again." I was shocked, but I held her wrist back, pulling her closer to me.

"What the fuck do you want?!" She shouted. "Let me go you whore!" And she pushed me to the wall, making me trip and fell to the ground. Now I've noticed how empty the hallway are.

"Ugh, you useless son of a fucking bitch, why do do you keep wasting my time?" She growled. "If you want to keep you reputation, then I suggest you to leave me alone!"