<54> Celestia x Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Neutral
Request by: fr1e (On Quotev)

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested before that chapter came out, but I assume you already read it, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

Anyway, the A/N:
I hope you have a good laugh on that April Fools post xD
And uh, for this, idk lol. I actually don't have any ideas for this, but Celestia will always be my best gurl uwu)b

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

"Hey Celes! I'm bored! Let's just play some game!" I groaned as I repeatedly slam my hand on the table like a 5 years old kid. "Me, personally would recommend us to play cards, but it looks like we don't have it in here, so I don't think we can play any games." Celestia said as I sighed.

"What about truth or dare? Hide and seek? Rock, paper, scissors? Chess? Anything?" I asked as I got out of my seat and looked into the girl's red eyes.

"Well, I guess perhaps we could play Hide and seek..." Celestia sighed and took a sip of her tea. "Alrighttt!! I'll call everyone!" I cheered and come to get everyone.

Of course that some people didn't join, and those people are... Byakuya, obviously. Toko, because she wouldn't go if Byakuya isn't here. Kyoko... she... just don't want to go. "So, I guess there's 13 of us left!" I said as I counts again.

"Anyway! The school is quite big, so you can hide anywhere! Except for your own room! So um... who wants to be 'it'?" I asked as Junko and Leon raises their hands. "O-Oh... I guess you two can sort it out?" I said, half asked as Leon nods. "Well, I guess she could take the role..." Leon rubbed the back of his head and the girl with freckles just flips her hair.

"Ha! I knew I could get this role! Now go hide hide, losers! I'll only count to 20!" Junko said and we started to run away too.

"Why are you following me?" Celestia asked as I ran after her. "Eh? I can't? I mean, how rude Celes! We can hide together!" I pouted as the girl just rolled her eyes.

"Anyway! Where should we hide?" I asked as soon as we got to the cafeteria. "Maybe inside the fridge?" Celestia suggested as I face palmed. "Seriously? You wanted to get frozen or something?" I asked as Celestia stayed quiet.

"Wait! Right!" We can hide there!" I said and pointed under a table that isn't bring to the light yet, there's dust all around it, and it could be quite hard to find too. It has a table cloth all over it, so I think that we both could fit in.

"What? That dirty place? (Y/N), don't expect me t- wah!!" Celestia flinched when I grab her arm and pulled her away, and then just made her stay under the table.

"Ready or not, here I come!" We could hear Junko shouts, and I just shushed Celestia. "What are you doing? She's not even here yet!" Celestia shouted, half whispering. "Sorry, I was just nervous, hehe..." I chuckled, and we both stayed silent again.

But I slowly moved my finger to Celestia's long drill hair, and begin to play with it. "Wh-What do you think you're doing, (Y/N)?" Celestia asked as I brushes her hair. "Woah, is your hair always this soft, Celes? Feels comfortable...." I said as Celestia looked away from me.

Oh no, did I do something wrong again?

"Ah, sorry if I said something wrong, Celes, you know how random I am..." I excused, and let go of her hair. "I-It's alright... just don't ruin it, then I guess it's fine..." Celestia said as my eyes shined, and took her hair again.

"Yay! Thanks!" I smiled and keep playing with her hair. Then, eventually we got a bit bored. "Did they forget about us?" I asked as I take a look outside. "I don't think so, this is a game of hide and seek after all. It will end after nighttime, so don't worry." Celestia said as I just nodded.

"So, the Cafeteria is the last one I guess." We could hear Junko's voice. "Where could Celes or (Y/N) be at?" Makoto's voice could be heard. "Come out, come out, wherever you are Celes and (Y/N)!" Junko shouted and begin to walk away. Or that's what I heard.

"Hey guys, there's a table over there!" Leon said that, I think. But if we're the last ones, then I guess one of us will win anyway, so I decided to jump out first. "Fine! You got me!" I said as I got out of my hiding place.

"Aww... Celes isn't with you? I was pretty sure that she is..." Leon sighed as I just looked other way.

"It's fine, I'm here. We can all go now." Celestia said as she crawled out of her hiding spot. "Anyway, the game was fun, I suggest we should all go back to our room, yes?" She asked as everyone nods.

But before she could leave entirely, I catches up to the gambler, and cling onto her arm. "Hey Celes! Why are you like that?" I asked as Celestia turns around. "Like what?"

"W-Well... I dunno, you just... suddenly leave like that... is something bothering you?" I asked as she turns away. "C-Celes?" "Why do you have to be so cute...?" Celestia mumbled. "I-I just want to tell you something... alright? I-I seriously never felt this way and it's weird... but I like you ok?!"

Celestia's sudden confession made me flinch. "Y-You like me?" I asked as Celestia nod. "W-Well... I love you too Celes!!" I shouted and pulled her into a hug."

"Thank you..."

———————————————————————

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also, I listen to ASMR these days and I just love the comfort ones... I mean, it's depressing, so.

Words: 1040

2/4/2020