<14> Despair Disease!Kokichi x F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Nai (On Quotev)

Kokichi got the Liar Disease, so everything that he used to say will be the opposite. Ready for him to insult Miu and Kiibo
———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

I slowly walked to the Dining Hall. Since all of this 'Killing Game' has started, I've been pretty lazy. The bright side is... I don't have to go to school! But the dark side is... I might get killed...

But on top of that, no one is being hurt or anything! So everything is still normal... is it...?

"Good morning everyone! Ready for another beautiful day spending time together?" Kokichi barge in the Dining Hall, and greeted us. At first, I was expecting him to be like: 'Nishishi, just kidding! Did any of you die yet?' But... it never happened...

"Hey, is something wrong with you already?" Kaito asked, staring at the boy. "No! Really! I just want to spend time with everyone here! You're all amazing, right?" His voice... sound truthful... but... what is this...? It's weird. "Hey Kokichi, you can stop acting now..." Kaede sighed.

"Acting?" Kokichi repeated. "I didn't do any acting! You guys have to believe me!" Kokichi shouted. "I did lie before, but I'm sorry..." His smile turn into a frown. "Ok, Kokichi, something is totally up with you." I sighed at the Supreme Leader.

"Nah, I think he's better this way!" Miu laughed. "Oh! Miu! I've been wanting to say that I've always admired you!" Kokichi smiled. "And also, your inventions are amazing! I love it!"

"Haha! Even he admits that I'm great at everything!" Miu laughed. "So this is why you have many friends! You're so amazing!" "Ok... this is getting freaky..." Miu muttered.

I nodded in response, and Kokichi looked at me next. "Ugh, why would anyone want to talk to you..." Kokichi muttered, making me feel kinda... sad... "Hey you degenerate! What's wrong with you?!" Tenko growled. "Seriously! Why would anyone want to hang out with her? She's just good for nothing." Kokichi continued. Tenko was about to tackle Kokichi, but I tried to stop her.

"Even your actions is fake, (Y/N)!" Kokichi said. "Everyone can see that she's totally lying!" "Just ignore him..." I tried to calm Tenko down, eventually, I did. She got back to her seat, giving me a chance to talk to Kokichi.

"What is wrong with you?!" Kiibo panicked. "If I doesn't remember wrong... you always insult me with Robophobic remarks!" "I've gone bored with that." Kokichi smiled, but before he could say anything to the poor robot, I dragged him out.

"Eww! Why dis you touch me?!" Kokichi whined. I rolled my eye. But I noticed something. His skin is hotter than usual. I proceed to touch his forehead. "Jesus, you got a fever!" I shouted. "Me? Fever? I'm feeling great! What are you saying?!" Kokichi whined.

Then... a black and white robot came in, analyzing the situation. "Ok, Monokuma, if you're here, then you must know something." I told Monokuma. "Puhuhu~ Sorry, but my paw just slipped, and got to the wrong... season!" Monokuma laughed. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I shouted. "It doesn't have anything to do with Kokichi!"

"Alright, alright, just calm down! Geesh!" Monokuma sighed. "Your friend, Kokichi right here had the Liar Disease-" "Didn't he already a liar...?" I asked sarcastically. "You bastard didn't let me finish! Ehem... anyway, everything come from their mouth will be a lie!" Monokuma shouted.

"Like... the opposite of what they're saying...?" I asks again. "Yeah, that's a in another word." Monokuma said. "But anyway, I'll cure him... later, but for now, let's just let you guys have fun with this!" And he left.

"Well, on what my inner voice telling me..." Kiibo said. "That this Disease could spread like common colds, so we should bring him back to his room."

We all nodded, and Gonta helped us with bringing Kokichi. So... he's just saying normal stuff... but it's reversed...

"Then, if what Monokuma said is correct... then Kokichi were just insulting me and Miu the whole time?" Kiibo sweat dropped. I shrugged and nodded. Wait... he insulted me before... so... does that mean...

I blushed at the thought Kokichi flirt with me. But I decided to shrug it off and head to his room. "Kokichi?" I asked, opening the door. "Get away from me! Miu and Kiibo are waaaay better!" Kokichi whined. "Aww, thanks Koki!" I smiled and sat next to him. "If you got the disease then it isn't my fault!" He shouted. "Yeah, sure Kokichi." "I hate you so much!"

I were speechless at this... wait... he... is this a confession? "U-Um... Kokichi?" "Rememberer what I said!" "E-Eh..." Without saying anything, I decided to hug Kokichi. "Ack! Let me go! (Y/N)!" "You like it, don't you?~" I teased.

I let him go, and he just huffed at me, and gone back to sleep. "Aww, you're so cute!" And I decided to leave him alone after that.

~~~~•

The next morning, I came to the Dining Hall. Just for breakfast. "Nishishi~ How are you guys, not dead yet?" Kokichi laughed and walk in the Dining Hall. "Also, I heard that I got sick yesterday, but I can't remember anything!" I giggled a bit, making Kokichi curious.

"What? What did I say?" Kokichi asked. "Nah, nothing~" I laughed. "(N/N)-chan! C'mon!!" He whined. "You wanna know? Alright~ you said 'I love you' to me~" Kokichi was stunned. "Nishishi~ R-Really? Then I guess it's a lie!"

I shook my head and hugged the boy. "Don't worry Kokichi! I love you too!" "Really! Yay! (Y/N) loves me!" Kokichi smiled. "At least go somewhere else..." Maki sighed. Shuichi just pulled his hat down, and Kaede just giggled.

————————————————————————

Oh God. This is so short.

Anyway, I'm kinda having a writer block.

Words: 1002

20/2/2020