<47> Shuichi x F!Reader x Kokichi

Danganronpa V3
Outside World
Gender: Female
Request by: Ara the Hacker (On Quotev)

I did this in the outside world because it's be easier. Besides, you didn't tell me whether I have to make it in the Killing Game or Outside World, so I'm taking that.
Oh, and for peeps who didn't watched the #5 scenario, it was about if you're a that character's bf/gf, then who'd be your crush?

And ding, ding, ding. If you're Shuichi's girlfriend/boyfriend, then they person have a crush on you will be Kokichi, and same for Kokichi's. You know... I'm lazy to explain, so go ahead and read the scenario for urself haha-

———————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
"I'm going to be late!!!" (Y/N) cried as she tries her best to run to the all-known school, Hope's Peak Academy. A school where you studies your talent, and nothing more, nothing less. It's doesn't matter whether you learn or not. But you wanted to make it to class on time, since you're one of the student council...

Besides, your homeroom teacher, Koichi Kizakura wouldn't be mad or something like that. He's capable of lazy, but you just don't want to be late.

"Woah, woah! (N/N)-chan! Why do you have to run? The bell doesn't ring yet!" Your childhood friend, Kokichi stopped you, and you just rolled your eyes. "Yeah, you don't know how it is to be a student council, Kokichi." You scoffed, and panted at the same time, you were quite tired from all of that running.

"Jeez, and you're acting like you know how it's like to be a Supreme Leader!" Kokichi pouted. "Your group is just a bunch of pranksters, Kokichi, this is serious work at school!" You said and crossed your arms.

"Yeah, say the one who wanted to join! Nishishi~" Kokichi chuckled as you only roll your eyes again. "Yeah, that was when I'm a kid, Koki, I'm different now!" You said with a determined look. "But before that, I still need to make it to class!" You panicked and began to run again.

"She'll never change... nishi~" Kokichi sighed, and begin to walk to school normally. (Somethings never change-//slap)

~~~~•

"Hey... (Y/N)... can you eat with me at lunch time?" Shuichi can to you and invited you. "Hmm... yeah! Taka said we don't have anything on the student council, so ok!" You smiled at the detective, but then Kokichi chimed in, making both of you flinched.

"Boo! Haha! You should've seen the look on your face! (N/N)!!" Kokichi laughed as you just sighed. "Kokichi! I'll have a heart attack if you don't stop your pranks!" You said to him as he just tilted his head. "Nishishi~ Anyway, heard you two will have a date at lunch, can I come with?" Kokichi asked as I just nervously looked at Shuichi again.

"Pleaseeeee~" Kokichi whined and wrap his arm around your neck. (You were sitting, so-) "Eh, I don't think you could cause much trouble, so ok!" I smiled and Kokichi just smiled at me. "Yayy! Thanks (N/N)!" Kokichi smiled, and walked back to his seat. But unknown to (Y/N), he sent a challenge smirk to Shuichi, making him frown.

"Sorry about that, haha.... Kokichi is my childhood friend so..." You said nervously as Shuichi nods. "I understand, (Y/N). Well... it wouldn't be to bad to have him around... i guess..." Shuichi sighed and returned to his seat.

~~~~•

You three were eating in the school yard. But Kokichi and Shuichi is strangely quiet today, making you worried. It wasn't really weird for Shuichi but Kokichi... you thought he was going to annoy you. But no...

"Hey, is everything alright?" You blurted out and looked at the both boys in worried eyes.

"Hm? Nishishi! Everything is perfect! (N/N)!" Kokichi looked at you in cheerful eyes. But you've known him for long enough, and it's quite hurt to see he lies like that.

"Hey Koki, mind telling me what's going on?" You asked politely as he turned away. "Yeah... the problem is this stupid emo kid!" Kokichi stood up and pointed at Shuichi. "W-Wait! What?!" Shuichi shouted. "Come on! Just let me have (N/N) already!" Kokichi whined and took your hand.

"N-No! I mean! (Y/N) have to choose! Not you! She's not a doll you know!" Shuichi said, while pointing at Kokichi. "We both know that (N/N) is going to chose me! Right?" Kokichi asked and held tighter of your hand.

"U-Um..." You didn't know what to do, or what to say. "K-Kokichi... Shuichi... I love you both but-" "(N/N)!! You know I can't share you with him!! At least that filthy cow is more great!" Kokichi whined, and wrapped his arms around your neck.

"I'll make you change your mind soon, (N/N)!" Kokichi smiled, and kissed my cheek. "I-I'll try my best too, (Y/N)!" Shuichi said in a determined voice like he's about to crack a unsolvable case.

Oh dear...

————————————————————————

Hello, hello!
I hope this is like what you (quite) wanted, and yes, another happy chapter! Yay!
Anyway, happy birthday our known and love protagonist, and pianist, Kaede Akamatsu! I'm sorry that I don't think I can make a chapter out of it, cuz I still have my online class and all...

Words: 895

26/3/2020