|REWRITE| Kokichi x Depressed!Reader

OKAY THANK YOU ILY FOR SUGGESTING A GOOD CHAPTER TO REWRITE BECAUSE THE OLD ONE IS CRINGE ASF 👍

i hate myself and its been a while since ive written kokichi's character too.

(i don't like him/hj ❤️)

(also this chapter won't be as long as the old one because me=lazy and i'll only write what i wanna put in)

———

How long has it been?

I couldn't tell.

From this fake sky that has never rained, from this feeling that has faltered. And from the scars that has never healed.

I really wish something would change.

Well- Technically. Being inside of this killing game brought a change into my life, but... Not as much. It's not mediocre anymore, at least...

...

I'm still scared.

Of what? I don't know. Don't I want to die? Haven't I always wanted to disappear from this horrible world called life? Then why am I afraid? I should be enjoying this...

I should've died instead of everyone that has been.

And now, everything is falling apart. I don't want to witness this.

My friends...

I made my way to the dining hall, greeting the group of students we have left. "You're here." Maki say, looking to the ground. "We just used the new Flashback lights... And..." Himiko was about to say, I chimed in.

"Save it. I'm sick of knowing the 'past'."

"But-! We just learned that Kokichi is a Remnant of Despair!" Tsumugi said, pointing her finger like she's stating facts. "Remnant...?" "Yeah... It... Explained everything about the outside world before... Kokichi... Is the one of Junko's believers!"

"Who the heck is Junk-" "You just need to know she's the one who caused all this killing game to happen." Maki sighed. "And I'm going to kill that brat."

"Isn't killing him a little too... Retarded?" I asked. "And hosting a killing game for everyone to kill each other isn't?" The brunette shot a look at me."G-Guys... Calm down." Shuichi say, standing between the both of us.

"Whatever. We're saving Kaito today anyway, right?" The assassin continued. "Actually... Our electric hammers are all drained. We're going to need to recharge it." Kiibo says. "But... Recharging it takes 24 hours... Right?" Himiko adds.

"So we'll have to execute the plan tomorrow?" Tsumugi tilts her head a little. "Tomorrow? We don't have 'tomorrow'." Maki, being impatient, says.

"If we fight empty-handed, it's not going to work out either. It's best if we're all prepared for the fight." The robot boy state a logical explanation. "... Fine."

With everything said, everyone disbanded from the meeting to kill Kokichi, we are free to prepare for what's to come.

I made my way to the Shrine of Judgement.

Memories flooded back from the past trials. I miss them. Being here makes me remember how many of us there used to be.

It made me sick.

Looking at the reflection on the water, I saw myself. The one who couldn't do anything, save anyone. And all I do was stand there while watching everyone gone from my life.

Maybe I should die.

I sighed as I pull out a pocket knife. It was handy for what it is. I just never use it for anything but slaughtering my own body. The dried blood sticking on the blade, I've never felt the need to wash it since I'd do the same again either way.