<26> Ibuki x M!Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Male
Request by: Ibuki Mioda (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoilers!

So, it's kinda hard for me to see my perspective as a male, but I'll try my best ;w;

—————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Ibuki... I told you that I can not come...!" I said, trying to let the girl let go of my arm. "No! Even if Chiaki said it's only for girls, Ibuki still wants (Y/N) to come with!"

I tried to escape the girl, but no avail... this is going to be supper embarrassing... I came there, and there was only me, and Ibuki there first. Then, surprisingly, Hajime and Kazuichi came.

Curious as I am, I walk over to them. "Hey, what brings you here?" "Oh, Souda dragged me here... you?" Hajime asked as Kazuichi scoff. "Ibuki." Was my only answer.

"Oohh, yeah, she was pretty attached to you..." Hajime said. "I have no idea why, though..." "If only Miss Sonia was attached to me that way..." Kazuichi frowned.

"Ibuki is going to get changed, please wait for Ibuki, (Y/N)!" Ibuki said, and I just nodded in response. "Yeah... she dragged me here..."

Soon, all of the girls are here. Everyone gave me, Kazuichi and Hajime a weird eye. Cause this is a girl only party after all.

"Um... Mioda?" I walked to the girl. "Yes (Y/N)? What can Ibuki do for (Y/N)?" I just sighed in response. "Can I leave? I think that Sonia is quite uncomfortable with me being here..." Ibuki shook her head, but before she could say anything, we saw Hiyoko running out of the beach house while screaming.

"Hey... do you think we should check if something happened...?" I asked Ibuki while pointing at the scared Hiyoko. "Oh, oh! Did Hiyoko saw a spider? We should go see!" Ibuki said, grabbing my wrist.

I think it's more than that...

We quickly opened the door, and in front of us, is a despairing sight. Mahiru was found dead, laying on the floor. Sure, she dislike me, and me... but I felt poor for her, she's so nice... that explains Hiyoko...

Soon, the Body Discovery Announcement came on, and we all begin the investigation.

~~~~•

"It couldn't have been (Y/N)!" Ibuki shouted. "He was at the beach, right? And he stayed with me all the time!"

"But as I remember, he did leave once... to go to the bathroom, i guess..." Chiaki said. "Yeah! He'd have killed Mahiru right and then!" Akane said.

"Wait! but as Hajime said, the culprit have to carry the body! But (Y/N) didn't have any blood on him! So (Y/N) didn't do it!" Ibuki defended me. Hajime just nodded. "Yeah, I think (L/N) didn't do it, so just list him out of the suspect list..."

~~~~•

We found out Peko was the culprit... and poor Fuyuhiko, he also got hit in the process of being executed. But right now, I want to thank Ibuki.

"Hey Mioda..." I called. "Yes, (Y/N)?" "Well... I just want to thank you for defending me during the Class Trial, I couldn't do it without you!" I smiled at her. "Of course! Ibuki love you (Y/N)!" Ibuki said, making me blush.

"W-Wait... you... like me?" "Yeah! Wait... Ibuki didn't told (Y/N) yet? Then ok! Ibuki want to say to (Y/N) that Ibuki loves him!" Ibuki then hugged me.

"W-Woah... um... I... love you too, Ibuki." I hugged the girl tightly. "Don't leave me, ok?" "Ibuki promise! (Y/N) promise Ibuki too, alright?" Ibuki let me go, and let out her baby finger.

"Promise."

I stood in horror as I saw Hiyoko, and a mystery girl hanging on a rope. I couldn't think it was Ibuki, but I had to. Because she wasn't here.

What if she stays at the hospital?

Nothing is going to happen, right?

The body was taken down, and we can take a closer look at the body.

"I-I'm sorry (L/N)..." Hajime lowly spoke to me. "W-Wait... it's... really Ibuki?!" I shouted, ran past him to see the girl. The girl that I love is lying dead on the ground.

"No... wh-who would do this?! Sh-She didn't do anything wrong! She didn't deserves this!" I shouted. "Ibuki... please wake up... please... you promised me that you wouldn't get hurt... please...."

~~~~•

The Class Trial was finished, and Mikan was found guilty. Well, at first I couldn't believe it, but then, we found out that she has the Despair Disease, so that make sense.

I don't want to hate her... but she killed Ibuki... "Why...? Why does it has to be her?! Why can't you just kill Hiyoko?! Why Ibuki?!" I cried out loud, and all I heard is Mikan's laugh.

After her execution, I tiredly walk myself back to the cottage. "Hey (Y/N)? Don't feel too bad, alright?" Sonia comforted me. "Yeah... thanks Sonia..."

I will win this Killing Game, for Ibuki!

———————————————————————

Hi :D

Another short shot. I'm sorry ;-;

Words: 848

1/3/2020