<71> Makoto x Mastermind!F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: @Kokichi_OumaFan

————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
I have done so much... I have done so much for this killing game... I just have to win this... If I win this class trial, everything will be perfect! Everything will go as what Junko has always wanted! I'll be who she wanted me to be... But... Is it me or am I so easy to fall in love? While running on with this killing game... I have fallen in love with a boy named Makoto Naegi. Every time, I just have to think about him... But Junko said he's just too hopeful... I would like for him to fall in despair too... But Makoto... What shall I do for him to love me?

I giggled and passed by the hallway, it's just minutes before the class trial start and everyone is doing the investigation pretty perfectly fine! I swear I'm going to miss Mukuro a lot, but it's just a part of this so bye Mukuro~ Junko likes me better. I just started thinking of random stuff before bumping into the detective we all love so much and the lucky, hopeful student. "Oh, hey (Y/N)!" Makoto called out as I turned my head to him. "O-Oh! Hey Makoto... H-How's the investigation going?" I asked in my shy tone as he nod his head.

"I still haven't figured out how it was... But I promise you I will and get us out of here!" Makoto said in his determined voice and I just giggled a little bit. "Hm, y-yeah! Well then, I wish you luck! I don't wanna interrupt the important last investigation!" I then waved at them. I swear I could saw Kyoko looked at me with those suspect eyes, maybe she already knew, who knows? I jogged out and just wait until the class trial begin.

~~~~•

"Isn't that correct... (Y/N) (L/N)... Ultimate (Y/T)... Or should I call you, the Ultimate Despair?!" Makoto questions and pointed at me. It's the end then, I cannot do anything about this, he had already found out so... "Puhuhu... Really? My cover was discovered that easily? Wow, how despairful!" ... might as well as do this as my last show ever. "W-Wait, you really are the mastermind?! How?!" Hagakure, the dumb guy shouted and took a step back. "Yeah, I mean, you guys are smart for figuring that out, but yeah, yeah, I'm the mastermind, anything else?"

"Wh-Why?! We trusted you! H-How could you, (Y/N)?! We're friends!" Makoto shouts out, trying not to cry. How cute. "Pfft, now talking about friendship. Listen up! I don't give a fuck about that shit so let's just forget that we're friends, yeah?" I shrugged a little and Makoto only shook his head. "No! I will never forget a precious friend as you! I-I... I even like you, (Y/N)! Wh-Why...?" The brunette then whipped his tears, I just stared at him and roll my eyes. "Wow, okay, you would like someone as me?" "Of course! Y-You're the best thing that has happened to me... I...I... I don't want you to die..."

It seems like I have been shaken by his words... No one actually liked me before... Not even my family, no friends... So I thought despair was the only way... But Makoto... "You... You liked me for my fake self, why would I even wanna listen to you? Tch..." I crossed my arms, only looked down to the side and starting to feel bad about everything... What if he meant it...? I... I don't know what to do....

"That's enough, I get what I deserve, whatever, no matter what you say, you can't change the future, so it's either me, or you all, so let's just be it, alright? You figured that I'm the one behind it all, so..." I then got close to that red button, the thing that has taken so many lives in this killing game. "Puhuhuhu... It has been a great game! Thank you for participating~!" I clicked my hand onto the button, a chain wrapped around my neck as I could hear Makoto screaming 'no' with that ridiculous voice of his...

Goodbye...

"I love you too!"

———————————————————————

Pfft
Idk i was feeling like killing someone

Words: 731

25/8/2020