<39> Shuichi x Hanahaki!Kuudere!F!Reader

Danganronpas
Outside world
Gender: Female
Request by: ur friend

Ah, this is totally random, and I only make this bc I got stuck at the Hajime x Reader one. I lose all of my inspiration, lol.

Anyway, if you don't know what Hanahaki is, then it's a disease making you coughing blood and petals, umm... what causes it is bc that person you love doesn't like you back.
There's only 2 ways to fix it:
1st. That s/o accept you.
2nd. Get a surgery and forget how to love for the rest of your life (I don't remember if you forget about them too or not).

If you won't do anything, then you'll die eventually. But obviously this is not a real life disease, so don't worry.

———————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
Another day, another day of sitting alone, which leaves falling besides you, and the sounds of water from the school fountain. It was peaceful.... for a while.

The flowers and blood boil in your stomach, you tried to keep it inside, but couldn't. You hold your hand on your mouth, and tried to make the cough sound as small as possible. 'It's alright' that's what you thought. You gazed around, and since there is no one, you decided to uncover your mouth, and see the flowers.

There are 4 petals, one of then is another light and dark color of blue. Each of them were stained by blood. You sighed, and put them inside the trashcan. Why can't it just be only petals? Now I have to wash my hand...

(Y/N) sighed once again, and walk to the bathroom. "O-Oh, hey, (Y/N)." It was Shuichi... your... friend...? You didn't really know, it's because he wanted to be your friend, not you. But he'd wonder about the blood, so you quickly hid your hand away.

"Hi Saihara, now I need to go to the bathroom, please..." You said in your monotonous voice as Shuichi nodded slightly. But to your unknown, some blood has dripped to the ground, and Shuichi noticed it. After all, the color of the blood is bright pink anyway...

Shuichi took a closer look at the blood, and is quite scared of the thought of you being hurt. You were staying in the bathroom for a while, slashing your face with cold water over and over again. "Come on... (Y/N)... don't die yet..." You encourage yourself, and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Why'd you like someone? (Y/N)? If you didn't like him, then nothing will happen..." You keep muttering to yourself. "You've been emotionless for your entire life! Why now..." You then keep your straight face, and walked out of the bathroom, heading to the fountain, where Shuichi is.

Come on, (Y/N), don't spill the blood, you can keep it to yourself. You walked closer to your friend. But more closer, the urge to cough is even more. You avoid eye contact with the boy, and whispered. "It's almost class time, we should go, Saihara..." You stated, but Shuichi's eye's only filled with worries. "(Y-Y/N)... are you hurt somewhere? Have you been coughing blood?" Shuichi asked, making your eyes widened.

"No, why'd you ask?" You looked at him with a fake confused eye. "A-ah... just... nothing..." Shuichi muttered, and pulled his hat down, covering his eyes. "Yeah, I guess so, let's just go to class." You said in a monotone voice again, and you both walked to class.

You try to stop the urge of spitting blood and petal, but it seems too hard. "Tell the teacher I have to go to the bathroom, bye, Saihara..." You tried your best to speak normally, and walked away from the boy. How long am I going to keep this from everyone...?