<12> Leon x Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Outside world
Gender: Neutral
Requested by: Genos (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoiler at the end of the story.

——————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
It was a normal day for Leon, a member in a baseball team. He is really popular, and have many fans.

But today is the most important day. The final match. There's another person will join the team, since the last time there's one person in his team had to go to the hospital, and came out as broke his arm.

Poor him... Leon thought. And walk to the changing room. "Oi, excited for the play?" His friend, Jason (A random name, if this name is yours, you can change it) asked. "Yeah, you bet I am." Leon smiled at his friend. (If the reader is a girl, it'd be easier for me to write *sigh dramatically*).

At the play, he noticed that person on his team. The only thing that worries him, that if they can play good enough. But when he's going to talk to them, the coach told them to get ready for the play.

The play was pretty hard, since the other team is strong, so Leon had a bad time playing baseball with them (Yeah, hell if I'm going to search 'How to play baseball'). But he noticed that the new player did very good on their position. They're good with catching the ball, throw it, and running too! Wow... they must've played it a lot...

After the play, Leon's team won. Everyone was cheering for his team, and the new person too. "Hey there!" Leon called out to the (boy/girl). "Yes?" They answered, looking into Leon's eye, lifting their white and red cap. (I imagine baseball players have caps, so yeah)

"Well, I see that you're new!" Leon greeted. "You probably knew me already, but hey! I'm Leon Kuwata! And you?" "Ah, I didn't introduce to you yet? My apologies, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I come from America, so don't blame me if I wasn't good at Japanese... Also, I've heard a lot from you! You're so good at baseball! I'm one of your fan!" They smiled at Leon.

"R-Really? I'm flattered." Leon smiled, and they keep on chit-chatting about their life for a while. "So... you like music more than baseball a bit?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah... but since I can only good with this... so I'll take it." Leon replied.

"Well, I love arts too, but I come in handy with baseball, also, my mom and dad wanted me to play baseball, so yeah, that's how I got attached to it..." (Y/N) said. "But of course, I would like to draw a portrait, or a view of something someday!"

"Ha, you can draw me if you want to!" Leon laughed. "Yeah, sure, sure." (Y/N) just rolled their eyes and continued walking away from the field with their new friend, Leon.

~~~~•

"So... you're saying that you like (Y/N)?" Leon's friend, Jason asked, looking at the red-haired boy. "They was just here for like 2 weeks man!" "Ugh.... I know... but I can't get them out of my head!" Leon groaned, mentally face-palming.

"Oi, good morning boys? How are you?" (Y/N) came in the scene, waving at them. "Oh, g-good morning (Y/N)! Ready for the p-practice?" Leon stuttered while talking.

"Haha! Sure! But be more confident! I never see you like that before!" (Y/N) laughed, and walk inside the changing room. "Dude, you just have to stutter." Jason mocked. "Uuugggghhhh! Be my wingman, Jason!" Leon groaned. "Fine, I'll try, but just gotta warn ya, I'm not very good at romance."