<40> Toko x F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Master of cringe (On Quotev)

Lmao, I've done this before but aight then :/

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Well... yeah... but..." I muttered as I didn't dare to look at Byakuya. He just wanted me to lure Toko away from him. Well, why did I have to do it? It's because I'm the Ultimate Assistant... well, I guess I have to do that, then... "What do you want now, peasant? I thought you were supposed to fulfill everyone's request, especially a heir of the Togami corp. like me!" Byakuya stated. I wanted to charge him for being a absolute bitch all of the time, but I just ended up listen to him.

~~~~•

"Toko... wouldn't you want to spend more time to others than... looking at Togami?" I asked as Toko was just going to the library, definitely for stalking Byakuya again. "H-Huh? Wh-What d-do you u-understand a-about master?!" Toko shouted, making me want to mentally face palm.

"Look, Toko, I think that Byakuya already told you to stay away from him, so you should do so!" I growled angrily at Toko, making her flinch. "A-Alright then..." Toko answered, but it's my turn to be surprised. Because... Toko never listened to anyone before... actually...

I sighed, and sat down a bench. "If you wanted to share anything, then I'm ready to listen." I said, and pat the seat next to me. Toko nodded, and sat down on the bench. "D-Do you know a-about the serial killer, Genocider Syo..?" I was pretty surprised why would she talk about a serial killer at the moment like this...

"Yes? The one who killed plenty of mens, right?" I asked, and Toko nodded. "U-Um... actually... I'm that person..." Toko's comment make me shock. I didn't know that... she's capable of... that... "T-Toko... y-you're lying, aren't you?" I asked, clearly confused and scared.

"I-I'm speaking t-the truth, (Y/N)..." Toko said. "B-But... she can only comes if I sneeze, o-or went unconscious..." Toko said. "So sometimes I saw blood, and went unconscious, please safe me from everyone else!" I nodded. "W-Well... let's just hope that no one figures out, or know about this..." I sighed, but Toko looked away.

"I-I'm scared th-that she'd kill master..." Toko said, making me flinch. "W-Well, I'm w-worried about y-you too! B-But... she only targets boys... so yeah..." Toko said, and I just kept silent.

"I-If you don't r-response, then d-don't ask why I do this!" Toko shouted, as she points to my face. "Do wha-"

She leaned in closer, and kissed me on the lips, making my eyes goes widened. Then, she quickly pulled out, and mumbled an apologize. "T-Toko..." "I-I did it! I kissed (Y/N)!" Toko cheered. "A-Ah... I d-didn't know that you liked me, T-Toko..." I blushed deeply. "U-Um... do you like me back...?" I stayed silent for a while, then nodded.

"Aaahhh!!" Toko shouted a happy scream, but soon fainted. "T-Toko! Don't faint!"

————————————————————————

Fuq dis shiet am out :,D

Words: 541

20/3/2020