<28> Mondo x Dead!F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gander: Female
Request by: Denki Kaminari (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoiler .-.

wOw, A dEd rEadEr? tHat'S neW. But WhaTevs, ImmA dO iT anYwAy.
Honestly, what are you going to do without the reader or the character in reader x Character? :v

———————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
"So... Sayaka Maizono is the killer in this case..." Makoto trembles between his words, didn't want to believe that someone like Sayaka could kill.

But besides that, there's someone... who's even more than sad to lost him loved one, and that's Mondo, the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader. He already lost his brother, but now... her? Why? Why must they do this to him? Why did he has to lost the one he loves right at the first case?

"Well! If you're so sure that I'm the murderer! Then tell me how I did it!" Sayaka shouted. Makoto nodded in defeat, and began explaining how Sayaka could've been the murderer.

"Well, it all begin last night... after we switched rooms... the victim, received the note from the culprit, and because the victim has always trusted everyone, so she decided to do as what the culprit says.

After the victim went to the room, the culprit decided to attack the victim with the kitchen knife that she bring with her, and that was when it was almost over, the victim, grabbed the katana that I placed in my room, and defended herself.

The victim could've won. But the culprit was stronger, so she got mire advantage, and stabbed the victim with the kitchen knife. After that, all she has to do is clean up any evidence that left in the room. But unfortunately for the culprit, their sleeve is stained with blood, but they couldn't do much about it, so they have to put the white blood stained sleeves into the trash can in my room...

Isn't that right, Sayaka Maizono, Ultimate Pop Star, the one who killed (Y/N) (L/N), Ultimate (Y/T)?!"

After Makoto conclusion, Mondo just wanted to rush out of his podium to kill Sayaka by his own hands. But he couldn't do that. Because (Y/N) wouldn't want him to. He would get executed for nothing.

After the Pop Star's execution, Mondo took all of his energy to go back to his room. (Y/N) wants him to live, and that's what he's going to do for her. He's going to win this Killing Game, no matter what.

"Well, let's promise each other one thing, alright, Owada?"

"Please, it's fine to call me by 'Mondo'"

"Alrighty Mondo! Let's make a promise together that we'll win this Killing Game together! And then! We'll all have fun on the outside world! The fresh air, and everything! Promise, alright?"

After (Y/N) said, she let out her baby finger, waiting for his.

"Alright, but only for you, alright?" Mondo said, and they both pinky promised each other.

But up until now...

'It's just an empty promise, isn't it?'

———————————————————————

Haha! Uhh... I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed cuz this is too short.

But I guess cuz you request 3 requests, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem...?

Anyway, I'm testing my memory, so I remember that the next one is 'Ishimaru x Depressed!F!Reader' and then 'Leon x Yandere!F!Reader'

The yandere might be a bit hard for me, cuz I low-key hated yandere!Reader. But I'll do it for u guys ofc uwu.

Words: 588

5/3/2020