<44> Angie x Suicidal!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Neutral
Request By: @HxneyDreams
Warning: Spoilers, angst or smth...

Ok, I actually felt not really well today... nah, I'm not sick or whatsoever, just tired. So uh, yeah.

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
Angie and I were friends here, in this Killing Game... Kaede, Rantaro, Kirumi, Ryoma... everyone that helped me feel better left. They all left. I couldn't help but cried whenever I remember about them... and there's Angie... who always helped me...

But it wasn't enough.

It will never be enough.

How selfish...

I pulled out the knife to cut it on my skin again. This is for being too selfish... and this is for lying... I cut my arm, until it felt numb. I cried while holding the knife. Even though Angie would be optimistic about everything, she could feel sad whenever I rant about something.

Yes, she knew that I'm depressed.

But she couldn't do anything much to make me feel better...

"Heya (Y/N)! Atua said that we should hang out with each other more!!" It was Angie, obviously. "Wait a second..." I muttered, and stood up. Covering my cuts, I opened the door. "So... where'd you want to be...?" I asked, and Angie thought about it for a bit.

"Umm... perhaps my research lab? Atua said that He would want to show you what I created!" Angie smiled as I forced a smile at her too. "So... is (Y/N)'s depression get any better?" Angie asked as I nod. "Y-Yeah... I've gotten better..." I lied, hoping that she wouldn't ask any more questions about it... "Hmm... Atua told me that (Y/N)'s lying!" Angie frowned at me as I flinch a bit.

"I-I'm not lying!" I stuttered, only to make it look more suspicious. "Then what's that on your arm, (Y/N)?" Angie asks, pointing at my arm suspiciously. Just then, I noticed that the blood is dripping down. I should've cleaned it!

I quickly hid my hand behind my back, and chuckled nervously at Angie. "E-Eh... It's just... I accidentally bumped into some sharp objects in my room, hehe... it's just... nothing..." I lied, I mean, it's terrible... this is the first time ever I wish that I'm Kokichi.

"Alright then! If so, then you wouldn't mind showing me, riiight?" Angie asked, her face getting closer to mine. "U-Um... I can treat myself, Angie!" I stammered, and Angie just took my arm. She leaned back, and lifted my sleeves up. "(Y/N)! Do you know how much this angered Atua?!" Angie suddenly shouted to my face. "A-And me too..."

I avoided the girl's contact, and tried to just ignore this. "(Y/N), Atu- No, I demand you to tell me what's wrong... I-It's not healthy being like this, (Y/N)!" I think this is the first time ever that I've seen Angie cried. I looked to the floor, and begin sobbing too... "L-Let's go to my room and discuss about this, alright?" Angie asked as I nod.

We went into Angie's room, and she tried to patch up my arm. I explained everything that has been bothering me. Well, even if Angie said that we should stay here, in this prison, she still encouraged me that we'll get out of here. "W-Well... I felt guilty for saying that we should stay here, I'm sorry, (Y/N)... I-I was just trying to help!" Angie cried as I nod.

"I-I understand, Angie... I know that you were just... encouraging that we shouldn't murder..." I smiled at Angie as she nods. "Well... I'm glad that you've told me your problems... but... are you sure that's all? Cuz Atua would only be by your side if you tell the truth!" Angie reverted back to her original self, and I just nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure that it's all..." I smiled, and Angie nods. "Well, because (Y/N) isn't feeling too well, so you wouldn't need to investigate at night!" Angie smiled, and I did, too.

I came back to my room... I'm sorry, Angie. But Atua should never be by my side, I don't deserve it. I looked at my bandage again. On the cast has some crayons that said 'Atua will always be with you!' and cute stuff that Angie would write on... I cried a bit, and just sat down, and raised up my knife, and stabbed a deep wound to my stomach.

I let out a groan before taking out the knife again. I'm sorry for letting you down... Angie...

<Narrator's P.O.V>
Shuichi, Maki and Kaito are currently going to the art lab, to tell Angie to stop that ritual thing that Monokuma said it'd be the motive.

But unexpectedly, Angie was found dead. Soon, everyone was gathered... except for (Y/N). "Hey... have anyone saw (Y/N)?" Shuichi asked as he put a hand on his chin. "Nyeh... maybe she's still sleeping..." Himiko said, as the others just stayed in silent. "Well then! Let's get her up! I'll go!" Tenko said, and leave the Art room, following is Himiko. "Hey... shouldn't we just follow them too? I mean... it's suspicious if (Y/N) isn't here by that loud bell..." Maki suggested as Shuichi nods.

The four of them reached (Y/N)'s room. But the only thing they found is...

Ding dong. Bing bong

"A-BODY-HAS-BEEN-DISCOVERED!-PLEASE-GATHER-AT-(Y/N)'S-ROOM!" Monodam announced as the four students stood in horror.

"Wh-What?!" Tenko yelled as the rest just stay still. "Th-There's two murders?!" Himiko shouted. Everyone then ran to the dorms, and saw (Y/N)'s body too.

But then Shuichi noticed there's a blood writing on the floor besides (Y/N)'s body.

'I love you, Angie'

———————————————————————

I need a better way to end stuff...

Words: 981

22/3/2020