<76> SHSL Gamer!Nagito x Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Neutral
Request by: @cinnamochiheaven

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

I walked on the island again, trying to find other students and greet everyone, I just wanted to go home now, to be honest, but I guess I'd have to wait for a while for that. Looking around again, I saw a male, he was playing some sort of game under a tree. Looks so peaceful... Maybe he's not a people type of person. "Hey..." I said in a low tone, hoping to maybe not accidentally make him jump or anything. He couldn't hear me, I think. Once again, I tried to call out the white haired guy again. "Um, can I talk to you for a while?" Still nothing.

"Heyyy! Can you hear me? Are you deaf?" I asked, this time bowed down a little so that I could reach his sitting height. "Heeey!" I said again, finally this time... It seems to caught his attention, I guess I didn't have to kill anyone today then. "Y-Yes? Oh, sorry I didn't hear you before I was too focused to my games, and I thought I already introduced myself to everyone and-" "Okay calm dude." I sighed and lend out a hand to help the guy stand up, which he took it and stood up steadily before bowing again.

"Well, sorry for that... Well, my name is Nagito Komaeda, and I'm the Ultimate Gamer... I like every genre of games and I can play any type!" The white haired guy said and flashed a small smile. Soon after he started to yawn a bit. "Tired? Have you been playing games too much?" I asked. "Well..." Nagito trailed off before continuing on. "This game is my hope to everything, so I have to play it... I know it's not that healthy but I guess it's my talent?" Nagito chuckled a little before focusing onto the game again.

And he didn't even need to know my name. "Heeey... I haven't even introduced myself!" I sighed before taking away his switch. "O-Oh... Sorry. I didn't think a loser like me would deserve to know your name..." The male said as I just tilts my head. "Well... Name's (Y/N) (L/N), Ultimate (Y/T)." I said and bowed a little. "Well, nice to meet you too." His eyes gazed to the game pad I'm holding as I just noticed and gave it back. As he continued playing his game, I just walks away and a bit confused by his actions. Maybe addicted to games, who knows. At another step I met a girl, she was face-slammed onto the table, guess she is sleeping. Hope I wouldn't interrupt her beauty rest or anything.

I shook the girl as she woke up, lifting her head up, almost hitting my chin. "Oh... It's just you..." The light pink haired female said and yawned a little. "Sorry, I haven't got any sleep since last night so now I'm a bit tired... Anyways, for my introduction, my name is Chiaki... Chiaki Nanami, Ultimate Lucky Student." Chiaki said and yawned again. "Well, mine is (Y/N) (L/N), Ultimate (Y/T)." I sighs before looking at her, almost going to sleep today. Is everyone here has a thing for ignoring people when they're talking?

I just shrugs and moved ton to another student. It was a not so fun introduction time, but finally things has been done, I can finally get back home... or not.

~~~~•

Turns out everything is a killing game, who sucks it's supposed to be now? I mumbled some random words while walking. It doesn't really matter if I get killed or not, people can do whatever they like, I don't give a damn. While doing so, I saw the familiar white haired male again, but this time he wasn't playing games, he was watching the sky at the beach... Kinda strange but I'll accept that. "Hey gamer boy, what are you doing?" I asked and stood right besides him. "Oh... Hey (Y/N), I was just watching... This... Sometimes I think I needed to get off games so I could see more stuff like this..." Nagito shrugged and gaze over to the sunsetting sky again.

"True, can't believe you got over that on your own though." I huffed a little and look at the ocean now's dyed with yellow-orange by the sun. "You know, this is still kinda romantic... I see this in games all the time." Nagito mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear. "Oh? Is that so?" "Well... Yeah..." He trailed off. "Anyways, I'll be heading off to my dorm? See you tomorrow." Nagito chuckled a little. "If I'm not dead." I shouted back jokingly and we had a little laugh. "No, seriously, don't die on me, I'll miss you and your hope." The gamer boy said and I only waves my hands

"Whatever, whatever, I wouldn't, now shoo, go back to your cabin." We waved at each other again and finally Nagito had returns to where he stays. I gazed back at the sky with a little smile on my face.

"I love that guy."

————————————————————————

'Love' isn't easy to feel, especially if you're in a killing game. Unless if you magically got into it with your fav characters that you have known them for so long.

So in this one I don't wanna make Nagito and the reader all of a sudden to fall in love or make a sad ending. So yeah, be it.

Words: 931

9/10/2020