<59> Kokichi x Yandere!F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Yuri (On Quotev)

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested after that chapter came out, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

And the A/N note...
Lmao
K
Yandere!Reader again lol

———————————————————————
<

(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
I looked at the boy that I adore so much in admiration. I love everything about him, his hair, his voice, his clothes, everything! I wanted to be with him someday. We'd be a really happy couple for the rest of our life! But of course... this Killing Game is also an obstacle for me...

"Hey (Y/N), are you listening?" A... annoying friend of mine, Kaede, called out for me. "Oh, of course!" I smiled as Kaede just gave me a weird look, and continued to ramble on with something. Probably about piano or something.

"Nishishi~ Heya peasants! How're ya doing?" Kokichi came up to us, and asked, making my heart skipped a beat. "Oh, um... hi Kokichi... we're doing fine." Kaede answered nervously, and I just stayed silent.

"Well, why are you always staying quiet, (Y/N)? Are you shy or something?"Kokichi asked as he leaned closer to me. "I'm not shy!" I shouted back and Kokichi just giggled. "Anyway, I still have other things to attend to, bye!" Kokichi then walked away from us both, and I held my red cheeks in embarrassment.

Oh my God! He leaned to me! We almost kissed! I'm so happy! "Um... hey, (Y/N), do you like Kokichi or something?" Kaede asked as I just nods slightly. "Well, he's like, the most dreamy guy in here, why wouldn't I like him?"

I wheezed as Kaede just face palmed herself. "Look, I don't know why you like him, but I suggest you should just stay away from him." Kaede suggested as I glares at her.

"What do you know?" I asked, but this time my voice is really deep, and I think it creep the pianist out. "U-Um, jeez! It's just my suggestion! N-Nothing much!" The girl stuttered and turns her head away.

"Sorry, I need to have some time alone, we can talk later, Kaede." I said and left the Dining Hall. Well, obviously I'm going to stalk Kokichi... well, since that's the only thing I can do.

I found Kokichi right away, cause the Monopad can locate absolutely everyone. I wish I have these in real life... then I could just found him easier. I walked to where Kokichi was, in front of the dormitories.

But when I got there, something I thought could never happen happened. Kokichi Oma is talking to other girls... than me... sure, he talked to Kaede earlier, but I'm sure that I was the reason he came up to us, to me.

But now, he was talking to Himiko, alone... without me. This is... unacceptable. With all of my sanity, I came up to them, and try my best to keep my calm manner. "Himiko... can you come with me? I mean, I wanted to see your magic..." I told the short girl as she just look at me for a while and nodded.

"Nyeh... alright then, but where are we going...?" Himiko asked as I just smiles. "Um, just follow me, alright?" I said as the lazy girl just nodded. I finally walked her to a empty hallway, and slowly pulled out the knife I had, and turn around.

"N-Nyeh...? What are you going do...?!" Himiko shouted as I just stabbed her with the knife I had. "Sorry Himiko... but you're just getting in the way... haha..." I chuckled as I pull out the blood stained knife.

"Now... where do dispose of this..."

~~~~*

"Nishishi~ Yeah, duh, I saw Himiko-chan went with (Y/N)-chan, so it's her then!" Kokichi laughed as I stood in silent. "I-Is this true, (Y/N)?" Kaede asked as I just lowered my face.

"Yeah, I did it." But I turned back to that fake smile of mine and faced the truth. "Wh-What?!" Almost everyone in this dumb class trial yelled, and I just nodded my head in respond.

"But... what was your motive?" Maki asked as I think about it. "It was Kokichi." I told it out bluntly as I felt every eyes is staring at me again. "Kokichi made you do this?!" Kaito asked as he clasped his hand together.

"Of course not you idiot!" I growled. "It's because I love him! I-I'm willing to do anything for him! A-And... Himiko is just getting in the way..." My voice got darker after that, and everyone stayed quiet.

"Nishishi~ Wow, it seems like our (Y/N)-chan right here had a huuuuge crush on me~" Kokichi laughed as I nod. "Yes! Of course Kokichi!" I said happily and reverted back to my love sick mode. "Buuut, too bad, you're going to die now, so, goodbye (Y/N)! It was nice knowing you!"

My mind gone black after that. Oh... right, I'll get executed... but at least Kokichi knew I love him!~

<Narrator's P.O.V>
And then (Y/N)'s execution played out, and she did really got a nice and gory one. "Hey Kokichi, you don't really like (Y/N), right?" Kaede asked as Kokichi shook his head. "Of course not! Jeez, why would I love someone as pathetic as her? I was just using her so that I could make this game more fun!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 947

10/4/2020