<45> Rantaro x Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside world
Gender: Neutral
Request by:L0s3r (On Quotev)

e

————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Hey Rantaro! What are you doing there?" I asked and come over to my boyfriend, Rantaro. Yup, the most popular guy in the school is dating me! I'm so lucky! The girls is also envy of me, but they wouldn't bully me like any other anime girls will do.

I guess that's the power of the Ultimate Lucky Student!

"Ah, hey darling, I was just contacting my sisters... I mean, they always got theirselves in trouble." Rantaro giggled a bit, and scrolled through the chat, and also let me look at it.

"Yeah, speaking about that... they never leave us alone Rantaro!!" I whined and wrapped my arm around his waist. Since I'm not tall enough to wrap on his neck. "I'll spend more time alone with you if you want~" Rantaro smiled as I just roll my eyes. "Don't try to be flirty, you're terrible at it, Taro." I crossed my arms cheerfully and Rantaro just giggled.

"So, do you want to go yo the coffee shop nearby? I mean, I have free time right now!" Rantaro said as I nod. "Yay! Another date!" I cling onto his arm, and then, we get ready to go outside.

On the public, we just held hands. Even though Rantaro's (maybe) not a jealous kind of person, but he wanted to show that I'm his.

We came to the coffee shop named 'Tsuki Café' (Hmm... totally nothing suspicious!), and sat down on the chair. A girl, who's looking like high school age, which is like our age, maybe 16 or 17 came to us, and gave us the menu. I looked at her name tag, and it was 'Milasa Brooks'.

"I'd like to order a Avocado Smoothie." Rantaro said as 'Milasa' copied that to her note, and turned to me. "Ah, I'd like a hot chocolate with cream... oh, and extra marshmallows!" I smiled as the girl copied down to her notes too. And walked inside the counter.

"Hot Choco, huh? Why won't you add extra avocado?" Rantaro pouted. "Come on, we both know that avocado don't go with chocolate!" I said and he just chuckled a bit.

Soon, our orders came, and we just drink it. We then have a little chat about love life, and other stuff.

A day without interruption! I am lucky!

————————————————————————

Just a short Chapter, since this was supposed to make me feel better and stuff, lol.

Words: 516

25/3/2020