<49> Nagito x Reader

Danganronpa 3: Hope Arc
After the Killing Game
(Aka, the end of hope arc-)
Gender: Neutral
Request by: asdfghjkl cat (On Quotev)

——————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Huh..." I mutter as a green cap slowly popped out, and I just sticked my head out, and looked around me. "Ah... so we got out, huh...?" Nagito asked as he looked into his.. Junko arm

I nodded, and slowly got out of that machine too. "S-So... shall we go now?" I asked while rubbing the back of my head. I looked again, and everyone started to get out of the... machine, but except for Chiaki... well, we know what happened to her... it's sad... but it wouldn't drag us to despair!

"Well! Are we going to go or what?" Hiyoko asked as she put a hand on her waist. "Wow, it's actually looks pretty cool in your more 'adult' form haha..." I chuckled as she just pouted.

"Well? Let's go, (Y/N)." Nagito said, and reached out his hand for me. I took it, and we begin our plan to save our underclassmen.

~~~~•

"Everything worked out pretty good, right?" I asked as I keep gazing at the beach sight. "Yeah, because of your hope, my darling!~" Nagito said as he leaned closer to me. "Aww, I love you, Hope Boy." I said, and played with his hair.

"Yeah... you're warm..." Nagito said and cuddled me. "Well, I'm glad that you chose me, Nagito... even though you upset me when you... um... yeah... you know what that is." I sweat dropped as Nagito just leaned out. "I'm sorry for ruining your hope, (Y/N)..." Nagito whined and looked into your (E/C) eyes.

"Yeah... but don't ever do that... alright? I'm happy to have you back." I smiled as he nodded, and we continued to stare out of the sea. "So... do you remember when we played truth or dare?" I asked as Nagito nod.

"You mean the day we got together?" "Yeah, haha... if I lied and said it was Hajime, then how'd you react?" I asked as Nagito think about it. "I guess I'll kill him, and hopefully my luck will have my back." Nagito said as I made a pouting face.

"Come on! You know that I'd be executed too, right? You really wanted to see me like that?" I pouted as Nagito just chuckled. "Of course not, my Hope, I think I'll just leave you be. You deserve to be with the person you 'like'" He said as I just nodded. "Oh, I'm glad you think it like that, Nagi! Well, and lucky for you! I love you back!" I said, and hugged Nagito.

"Woah! Is (Y/N) and Nagito hugging? Ibuki want to join too!" Ibuki shouted, and bear hugged the both of us. "I-Ibuki! Stop! You're suffocating me!" I blurted out as Ibuki stopped. "Well, anyway! Ibuki think you both should eat before the food runs out!" Ibuki said, and pointed to the eating Byakuya and Akane.

"Ah, Ibuki is right, we should go, Nagito." I said, and pulled the lucky student's arm. "Wherever you go, my Hope!~"

————————————————————————

This one is actually fluff and cheesy lmao.
Anyway, I actually don't have any ideas on this so hmm....

Words: 556

28/3/2020