<58> Toko x F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Outside World
Gender: Female
Request by: Yuri (On Quotev)

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested after that chapter came out, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

Anyway, the A/N for this is...
I've done 2 Toko x Reader inside the Killing Game, so it's time to change a little bit.

———————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
Today were Saturday, and you wanted to have fun and not just stay at home... you pulled out your phone, and try to call one of your best friend, Toko Fukawa.

"O-Oh... h-hey! (Y/N)!" Toko stuttered as you just giggles. Cute. "Yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me?" You asked as Toko just stays silent for a bit. "O-Of course! B-But can K-Komaru come with?" She asked as you nods, even though you know that she couldn't look at you anyway.

"Sure, of course! Well, I'll be at (Any mall place you know)... in 15 minutes, sounds good?" You asked as Toko just stuttered yes. While that, you were just preparing, and Toko... she's panicking.

"Komaru!! (Y/N) asked me on a d-date!! And I accidentally i-invite you! Gahhh!!" Toko is now a blushing mess, as Komaru just face palmed herself. "Well... I'll be there... but just so you know, I'll only help you two getting closer, alright?" Komaru said as Toko nodded. "Th-Thank you..."

Komaru then helped Toko to tie her hair up into ponytail, and then both dresses themselves in their usual outfit. After getting to that mall, they spotted you right away.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Komaru called and got your attention immediately. "Ah! Komaru, Toko!" You cheered and ran to their direction. "So, where would you want to go?" You asked as Komaru thinks about it.

"I always liked game center! That would work!" Komaru cheered as you nods. "Yeah!" You agreed as Toko just adjusting her glasses. Just stay calm, Toko... act cool... don't sneeze or faint..

Toko encouraged herself as she follows you both. "So, which game do you want to play first?" You asked as Komaru looks around. "D-Don't we h-have to buy c-coins first?" Toko asked as you realize. "Oh, of course, my bad haha... anyway, I'll go buy them!" Komaru said and ran to a counter, leaving you and Toko.

"Hey Toko, how's your life with Komaru?" You asked as Toko just looks away. "F-Fine... n-nothing really h-happens..." Toko stutters as you giggled. "Yeah, anyway, our girl is back!" You cheered as you saw Komaru getting back from the counter, with some coins too, of course.

You three all played some games, and Komaru seems to be interested in shooting ones, so you decided to let her play. "So Toko, which game you want to play?" You asked as Toko just look around. "M-Maybe we can j-just get out... I-I'm not i-interested..." Toko said as you tilts your head.

"Oh, alright... if so... then we can get something to eat!" You suggested as Toko just blushes and look away. "Well... I just wanted to talk to you a-alone (Y/N)! C-Can I?" Toko asked and held your hand. "Huh? Well... um... of course!" You chuckled as Toko leads you to somewhere more quiet.

"So what was it Toko?" You asked as Toko looks to the ground. "W-Well... I-I just... I just wanted to say th-that... u-um...." "Toko?" You questioned as you looks into the girl's eyes. "I-I... I like you! Ok?!" Toko shouted as you flinch in shook.

"B-But of course if you're n-not interested i-in that k-kind of relationship... th-then it's fine too..." Toko said, and bit her bottom of her lips. "It's alright, Toko! Cause I love you too!" You said as you hug the shy girl.

"Yay!! My shipp!" You both could hear Komaru from the outside, and you looked back. "K-Komaru!!" Toko blushed as you just chuckled.

"It's alright, cause we're a thing now!"

————————————————————————

Words: 721

9/4/2020