<34> Pregame!Kaito x F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside world
Gender: Female
Request by: basically no one

Wow, it's been a while since I've done one shots haha-
Anyway, the reason I did this because:

•I have to calm myself after reading a Yandere!Izuku (I never watched BNHA before but I know the characters :,D)
•No one likes pregames so yeah. (The most popular pregames are Kokichi and Shuichi tbh-)
——————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
Welcome to my really weird class... Everyone here is really mean to another, and some is too weak, some is too obsessed... basically... I'm the sane one here.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Have you seen that guy?? Omg! He's soooo hot!!" Your... friend... Tenko cling onto your arm, and asked you while pointing at some random dude. Tenko is one of a weird girl, and just being nice to use advantage of other females, so I'm being extra careful about her. And of course... she's obsessed over boys.

"Um... yeah... of course..." I rolled my eyes as I walk over to my desk. "Hey! Are you going to ignore me now?!" A familiar magenta haired boy slammed on my desk, and looked straight into my (E/C) eyes.

"What do you want now, Kaito? Assuming you're the best bully ever?" I pointed at the boy. Kaito Momota, the Ultimate school bully, well, that's what I call him. He always pick a fight on me, and I don't really know why. I mean, I reputation at school is stable, it's not like that Kokichi-kid to get picked on...

Besides, I did learn some martial arts too... but this Kaito guy wouldn't leave me alone...

"Tch, like you're better than me!" He shouted. "Why are you always pick on me? Find a better person to mess with!" I growled. "You should pick on Tenko! I'm sure that she's be more happy for you to step on her!" I said, as I point at Tenko, who's stalking... someone...

Kaito didn't say anything, but then looked at me dead in the eye. "Ey, ey! What are you both doing here? If ya want to fight, then find somewhere else, sheesh!" Kaede came up to us, while holding a pocket knife.

"I wonder why you didn't got expelled yet.." I muttered under my breath, but it seems like Kaede caught it. "Cuz, I'm fabulous!" She said as she flips her hair dramatically. "Yeah, yeah, say that to the memes..." I said.

Can this day be more perfect?

"Hey! Guys! Have you watched Danganronpa yet?" Shuichi, another weirdo in my class started. Everyone cheered, but I just stayed silent. "Well, I-I sorta wanted to apply for the next season...." Miu started. "Ha! You probably wouldn't get accepted!" Kaede said, pointing at the most kind girl in the classroom.

"A-Ah... I'm sorry for bothering..." Miu held a string of her hair and stuttered. "Aw, come on, Kaede! She's going to die first anyway! So don't worry!" Shuichi laughed, holding Kaede's shoulder.

I sighed as I saw my class's state. I wanted this day to end so bad... "So? Are you going to join?" Kaito asked me out of the blue. "Yeah? If I join, I guess that you'd kill me or Kokichi anyway..." I sighed. "Exactly, probably that little weak ass kid, I'll kill him, 100%." Kaito said, putting his hand on his hips. "And after that, I'll kill the rest of the students, and win!"

"Yeah... I suggest that you should kill someone who held the Ultimate Detective title or someone to lead the trial.." I said, as Kaito nods.

The school's bell rang, and we quietly begin our first class. It was... nice... since the science teacher is quite strict. After that, we had a break for 5 minutes.

"So, for lunch time, I want to meet you by that tree at the back of the school, alright?" Kaito ask, while slamming on my table... again. "First of everything, you're going to break that table, second, it's the place where I always eat my lunch so you don't need to invite me, thanks." I said sarcastically, and got back to do my work.

"Tch, whatever..."

Time passes by, as we learned new useless things from our teacher. It was finally lunchtime. I picked up my bento, and walked out of class, and head to where I usually eat my lunch, without hearing nonsense from my classmates.

"Finally! Peace!" I said as I sat down the bench. It's peaceful, that's why I like it there.

"So, I thought you were going to avoid me again..." Kaito said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, I was about to." I said, and continued chewing on my food.

"Anyway! I have something to tell you!" Kaito said, semi-shouted. "Sure, but stop shouting please, you're going to make me deaf..." I said, taking another bite of my food.

"Jesus, shut up! Anyway! The thing that I wanted to say is..." Kaito trailed off for a bit. "I like you! Alright?! I mean.. ugh... it's why I've always pick on you..."

I looked at the boy, clearly confused. I mean, it's weird for him to confess his love. I mean, it's Kaito Momota! What the hell is he doing?

"Ehh... Kaito... honestly, I'd accept your confession if you're more sane..." I said bluntly at him, but before he could growl at me, I cut off. "This is not a fairytale, Kaito, you can't expect me to accept your confession that easy." I said, and stood up.

"So if you expect me to accept your confession, change yourself first, stop bullying people..." I walked away from the boy, and truly... I don't want to see him again.

————————————————————————

Hoi

Hey

Hi

Bad ending.

Ik

But

...

Idk what I'm doing rn-

Words: 959

16/3/2020